The Best Fantasy Comparisons For Browns TE Harrison Bryant
Mark Brown/Getty Images. Pictured: Harrison Bryant
Browns TE Harrison Bryant Dynasty Rookie Analysis
- Draft Position: 4.115 | School: Florida Atlantic
- Height: 6’5” | Weight: 243 pounds
- 40-yard dash: 4.73 seconds
- 2020 Age: 22 | Class: Senior
- Recruitment Stars: 2
In the RV Prospect Box Score Scout, Bryant has Jordan Reed, George Kittle and Martellus Bennett among his 10 closest comps, thanks primarily to his draft position and prodigious college production.
- 2016 (12 games): 6-63-0 receiving
- 2017 (11 games): 32-408-5 receiving
- 2018 (12 games): 45-662-4 receiving
- 2019 (13 games): 65-1,004-7 receiving
I want to like Bryant, but he has an 18th-percentile 95.0 SPARQ-x score (per PP), which is a really bad mark for someone who is undersized at the position and supposed to be a move tight end.
On top of that, he’s buried behind Austin Hooper and David Njoku on the depth chart. Even if Njoku leaves after this season, I still doubt that Bryant will get a wealth of playing time as the No. 2 tight end.
But Bryant was productive in college and is comparable to a number of guys who’ve had NFL success. Maybe it will work out for him.
NFL Prospect Comp: Jace Sternberger but skinnier and less invested with draft capital
More Dynasty Analysis For Freedman’s Top Rookies
- Chiefs RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire
- Rams RB Cam Akers
- Colts RB Jonathan Taylor
- Broncos WR Jerry Jeudy
- Cowboys WR CeeDee Lamb
Matthew Freedman is the Editor-in-Chief of FantasyLabs, part of The Action Network.