WNBA Betting Tip: A Profitable Moneyline Strategy for Wednesday’s Games
Brad Mills-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Seattle Storm forward Natasha Howard
- The betting lines are on the move for Wednesday's WNBA slate.
- Using Bet Labs, we share a profitable moneyline system that exploits the line movement and applies to today's games.
Lines for Wednesday’s WNBA slate hit the market at 10 a.m. ET, but it didn’t take long before oddsmakers adjusted the numbers:
- Chicago Sky (-7.5 to -7) vs. Atlanta Dream (12 p.m. ET)
- Phoenix Mercury (-8 to -7.5) vs. Dallas Wings (3:30 p.m. ET, NBATV)
- Minnesota Lynx (-5.5 to -5) vs. Seattle Storm (8 p.m. ET, NBATV)
The WNBA is not a heavily-bet market. When the lines move, it is generally because of sharp action. Therefore, it has been profitable to follow the line movement when betting on the moneyline, especially with underdogs.