FOX Bet Bonus Code
FOX Bet Sportsbook Bonus Code & Review October 2021
- Bonuses & Promotions
- Mobile App & Website
- Registering & Cashiering
- Betting Options
Unless you've been living under a rock your whole life, you're likely very familiar with the FOX brand — even if you didn't know they're now in the betting industry. They are a book worth checking out: While they seemingly cater to casual sports bettors by use of celebrity influencers, they actually offer solid prices across a variety of markets. While their odds boosts and promos are below industry standard, if you're a bettor who likes to price shop (and you should), FOX Bet is a worthy addition to your betting portfolio. No FOX Bet Promo Code is required to claim up to a $500 completely risk-free bet, just click here.
FOX Bet Sportsbook Offers
FOX Bet Bonus Code & Mobile App Key Takeaways October 2021
FOX Bet Bonus Code October 2021
|The Action Network users can get a sign-up offer from FOX Bet: up to a $500 completely risk-free bet. No bonus code is required.|
FOX Bet Bonus Details
Your first bet will be risk-free up to $500. That means if you lose that very first bet on your account, FOX Bet will give you up to $500 in a free bets. Your first bet has to be on odds at -200 or below, which means a -150 bet will count, but a -250 moneyline will not, for example. You must use your risk-free bet within 90 days of opening your account.
Where You Can Use the FOX Bet Sportsbook App
|FOX Bet operates its mobile sportsbook in Colorado, New Jersey, Michigan and Pennsylvania.|
Sports You Can Bet on With FOX Bet
|NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, UFC/MMA, boxing, soccer, tennis, table tennis, college football, college basketball and more.|
Bonus Code Last Verified
|October 22, 2021|
FOX Bet Review Summary
- The FOX Bet sign-up offer is standard across the industry. They also really highlight odds boosts and daily promos, although they're often a little less enticing than they initially look on the surface. They have several good qualities as a book, but they don't stand out in the promo world.
Mobile App & WebsiteWe've found FOX Bet's site reliable but very cluttered and often challenging to navigate. They lean into their celebrity personalities and highlight custom bets and odds boosts, which quickly busy up the page and difficult to find markets.
Registering & CashieringWe haven't had issues depositing or withdrawing at FOX Bet, but we have heard the sign-up and account creation process is more cumbersome than other books. We've heard of them asking more frequently for confirmation of identity, but once an account is created they are typically good with deposits and withdrawals.
Betting OptionsYou'll often find the same odds across a variety of U.S. books, mostly because a lot of major companies use the same odds providers. FOX Bet stands out in this regard, posting unique odds in a variety of markets, which means users can often find some nice value. They especially stand out in futures markets with low hold.
FOX Bet vs Other SportsbooksIt's good to have variety among sportsbooks, and that's exactly why FOX Bet excels in some areas. While they're not particularly strong with promotions and can be heavy-handed with advertisements, they offer very competitive odds in their markets, particularly on futures bets. If you're a bettor who cares about price shopping, FOX Bet is a great book to have available to you.
FOX Bet Bonus Code, Promotions, & Sportsbook App Review
FOXBet Promo Codes & Bonuses
New bettors will find out that it's challenging to make money as a sports bettor, partly because it's difficult to predict the future, but most importantly because of the juice — also called the "vig" — which is the tax a book takes on each bet. In other words, going 50% on your bets means you'll lose money over the long term.
That's why it's important to price shop, take advantage of sign-up offers and keep your eye on odds boosts. FOX Bet is more robust in the first part — they offer very competitive odds for most markets — but their promos and increases are average in the industry.
The Action Network users can get a sign-up offer from FOX Bet: up to a $500 completely risk-free bet.
How it works: Make an account and deposit at FOX Bet. Your first bet, which you'll make with your deposited money, will be risk-free up to $500. That means if you lose that very first bet on your account, FOX Bet will give you up to $500 in a free bet of that back into your account.
Some fine print details:
- Your first bet has to be on odds at -200 or below. That means a -150 bet will count, but a -250 moneyline will not, for example.
- You must use your risk-free bet within 90 days of opening your account.
Note that the risk-free bet is available only once, so make sure to deposit enough to fully take advantage of the offer. If you deposit and bet with just $10 on your first wager, that will be the amount you'll get back in free bets if it loses — not $500.
Mobile App & Website
As its name would lead you to believe, FOX Bet is owned, in part, by the same Fox Corporation that broadcasts sporting events around the U.S. FOX Bet now operates its online sportsbook in four states: Colorado, New Jersey, Michigan and Pennsylvania. In May 2019, Fox announced a deal with The Stars Group, a large gaming conglomerate, to launch FOX Bet. As part of the deal, Fox granted The Stars Group the rights to use certain trademarks while promoting FOX Bet. All in all, FOX Bet's site and app get the job done, but there are some critiques we have.
When you first navigate to the site, you're inundated with promotions and celebrity influencers who are a big part of their brand. Perhaps that's why they attract customers, but it makes the site very busy for users who want to find markets and bet.
We've noticed that the site can be a little slow at times, perhaps because of all advertisements and images. The betting and bet slip experience is intuitive and fast — it's just the load times of pages that can take an extra moment or two.
In terms of navigation, FOX Bet is about standard with other sites. However, they consistently highlight markets that are a part of their brand — particularly their "Custom Bets" from users who request a specific market or bet type. Those can be fun for users, but they clutter up some of the main markets like game and player props.
- Deposits and withdrawals. We've heard from users that while the account creation process can be cumbersome, depositing and withdrawing funds were very easy.
- Custom bets. While the site and app can be a little cluttered because of promos and custom bets, a lot of users like those offerings and think FOX Bet stands out among a crowded field as a result.
- Competitive odds. FOX Bet is one of the better books in the U.S. market when it comes to odds, especially on futures and moneylines. If you're price shopping, you'll likely find they have the best odds in the market for a particular bet.
- Occasional glitching and freezing. We've heard from some users that the app can be inconsistent at times and that are occasional bugs you'll run into. FOX Bet is a very active company, so those will likely get fixed, but they can be frustrating when you encounter them.
- Way too cluttered. It's clear that FOX Bet is leaning into their star-studded cast of celebrity personalities, but it makes the site and app very cluttered with pictures and advertisements for custom bets.
- Different apps for different states. FOX Bet doesn't have one cohesive app for all users — in fact, they currently have four offered in the app store. That's not a problem for most users, but make sure you download the correct one for your state.
However, we know It’s important to have a broader data set in evaluating a mobile application like FOX Bet Sportsbook. We distilled what’s available in the Apple App Store and Google Play to find the advantages and challenges the betting population at large found with FOX Bet below.
FOX Bet Sportsbook Reviews in the Apple App Store
FOX Bet Sportsbook iOS User Positives
- Money Transactions: Users report FOX Bet as having among the fastest and easiest processes for depositing and withdrawing money. And money is obviously the endgame for bettors.
- Prop Bets and Promotions: With such a big name behind them, it’s not surprising users find that FOX Bet has a well-rounded assortment of prop bets and promo specials to go along with standard betting options.
- Personalities: Cameos are always fun, so users seeing Terry Bradshaw, Colin Cowherd -- guys they see on TV -- and more on the app makes them feel comfortable when placing bets.
FOX Bet Sportsbook iOS User Negatives
- App Performance: Too many users describe the app freezing, glitching out or just plain crashing on them mid-use. Unwanted pop-ups have also left users frustrated. The app is already considered cluttered by some, so additional pop-ups don't help that cause.
- More Casino than Sports: The app itself isn’t specifically catered to the casino (especially with all the sport personalities involved), but based on reviews, it seems more of FOX Bet’s action happens there instead of in the sportsbook.
FOX Bet Sportsbook Reviews in the Google Play/Android Store
Android User Positives for FOX Bet Sportsbook
- User Interface: Bettors enjoy the easy to use interface as they navigate through the app.
- Triple Threat: No matter the OS, FOX Bet’s promos, props and personalities are among the best in the industry.
Android User Negatives for FOX Bet Sportsbook
- Location Issues: Android users have experienced more location verification issues than iOS users.
- Casino Focus: Reviews on Android confirm iOS research that many users on FOX Bet are there for the casino. The sportsbook is at the front of the app, but the casino appears to be the bigger draw.
Registering & Cashiering
Each state and sportsbook are different in their requirements for users due to company policy or state-by-state regulations. We've heard FOX Bet can be a little more challenging in the sign-up process. They require a bit more information, and they sometimes ask for more proof of identity.
Once that process is complete, however, you shouldn't have a problem with sign-up offers or depositing or withdrawing money.
Account Creation Requirements
If you're on your phone, you'll be prompted to download Fox Bet's app before signing up for an account. If you're on the computer, you can sign up on the website and download the app later. If FOX Bet can’t verify your identity using the below details, it may ask you to submit other proof of identity, like a photo of your license or passport.
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Phone Number
- Last four digits of SSN
Perhaps the best part about using FOX Bet or any other legal U.S. book is the guarantee that your data, account and money are safe. In contrast with offshore sportsbooks with no regulatory body to hold them accountable, FOX Bet is heavily regulated by the state they operate in. That means strong user protections for bettors, who can be worry-free about whether they can access their cash once they're ready to withdraw.
Fox Bet has a ton of deposit options, including PayPal and online banking, which tend to be the two most reliable ways to fund your account. Some people prefer using a credit/debit card, which is also an option. And since The Stars Group also owns PokerStars, you can deposit via your PokerStars Play+ Card if you prefer. FOX Bet has a wide variety of deposit and withdrawal options, including:
|Bank account||Credit card|
Most legal sportsbooks have self-imposed limiting controls in place, and FOX Bet is no different. These are effective ways to stop yourself from betting too much if it’s becoming a problem or to be proactive about setting healthy limits for yourself. We recommend configuring whatever setup helps you maintain responsible boundaries and educating yourself. The controls FOX Bet offers include:
- Player limits: Limit your deposits, bet size, and playing time on FOX Bet's site and app.
- Self-exclusion: Ban yourself from using the sportsbook for a set period.
- Cool off: Prevent yourself from depositing or placing bets for a set time while still accessing the app.
In addition to the FOX Bet-provided resources, The Action Network has developed bankroll management educational materials to help ensure bettors have fun and establish sustainable behavior.
There are a variety of ways a book can be unique in its odds offerings: being the first to market, setting new markets/bets and offering independent odds. While FOX Bet doesn't prioritize the former strategy, they are one of the better books in the latter two. They consistently offer "custom bets," and they stand out by setting their own lines within sports. If you like to bet futures or sports like golf where outrights are very popular bets, FOX Bet is a book you need in your portfolio.
Bet types available
FOX Bet offers your standard bets, of course, but they also list every day of the year a "Custom Bet" section on their home page, which is typically fairly unique markets. These are user-requested bets, which is a cool feature for bettors who are interested in an angle but can't find it listed at a legal U.S. book.
That’s in addition to all the popular, standard bets you can get at any sportsbook — point spreads, totals, moneyline, first half derivatives, etc. These include:
- First half
- Second half
- Player props
Fox Bet Futures Odds
Here are the MLB World Series winner futures odds offered by Fox Bet Sportsbook: Updated October 22, 2021 - Odds Provided by Fox Bet - Subject to Change
|2021/2022 MLB Team||Fox Bet Futures Odds|
|Los Angeles Dodgers||+400|
|Bostin Red Sox||+1100|
Week 7 Odds: Washington Football Team vs. Green Bay Packers
Below is a selection of odds for the upcoming NFL game: Updated October 22, 2021 - Odds Provided by Fox Bet- Subject to Change
|Washington Football Team||(+7.5) -110||+280||(o48.5) +100|
|Green Bay Packers||(-7.5) -110||-350||(u48.5) -118|
Sports Markets Offered
In general, FOX Bet offers just about everything you'd find at another book — and if they don't, you can always request them to make a unique "custom" market. FOX Bet offers standard markets on popular sports like the NFL and NBA, but they also list odds on niche sports like darts, cricket and rugby. They also consistently offer custom bets and "super boosts," which are right on the site and app's front page. FOX Bet is very competitive in terms of price, highlighting that if you're just interested in markets and price shopping over promos, FOX Bet is a worthy book to check out.
|Hockey||College football||College basketball|
FOX Bet vs Other Sportsbooks
While sign-up offers, promos and user experience are crucial factors in selecting a sportsbook, the most sophisticated bettors are often worried about the price. We can compare books in this regard a couple of ways:
- Juice: Also referred to as the “vig,” this is the tax a sportsbook charges for a bet. The standard odds for a spread bet is -110, which means you have to pay $110 to win $10. That extra $10 is the tax.
- Hold: Similar to the juice. The hold is defined as the percentage a sportsbook keeps for every dollar wagered. It’s a better metric to measure for moneylines, for example.
Most online U.S. books — in states where betting is entirely online and not regulated by the state lottery, at least — have standard juice on your typical bets. Take, for example, the juice on spread bets for the NFL. There’s no significant difference between sportsbooks: It is common to get -110 on both sides for both the spread and the over/under.
In terms of hold on moneylines, FOX Bet is one of the best books in the U.S. market. They consistently have low theoretical holds on futures markets and non-game markets like golf outright odds. That's a big deal over the long run: If you're a golf bettor who can get slightly superior odds every week at FOX Bet vs. a book you were using in the past, that will add up on your bottom line over the long term.
In other markets, they're not quite as strong. For example, for many custom bets, props, and game markets, they'll often offer just one-way markets. Those are usually -EV for bettors because they can quickly boost the juice vs. the "true" odds because bettors can't see both sides of the market.
All in all, though, FOX Bet is unique and offers reasonable pricing on futures and smaller sports markets. Just for those reasons, it's worth adding an account and keeping an eye on their odds when you're price shopping your bets.
Other FOX Bet Benefits
As they sound, Bet Boosts offer you increased odds on various events each day, giving you the chance to win more money than you would at any other book. FOX Bet also provides boosts to bets given by FOX Sports personalities, including Colin Cowherd, Clay Travis and many more.
Super Boosts are the biggest bet boosts of the week and offer even more of an advantage to you as a bettor.
By tweeting using the hashtag #CustomBet, you can find your proposition bet on the FOX Bet site for you to bet!
FOX Bet Customer Service
You can contact FOX Bet through its help center on the web, desktop software or mobile app. You’ll be provided with a template to send a message, which will include specifying your reason for contact.
It is recommended that you be logged into your account (if you have one) when reaching out.
FOX Bet News
Claim Bonus Offers from Other Sportsbooks
To make sure you get the best betting value, here are additional sportsbooks where you can find great live promotions:
PointsBet Promo Code | DraftKings Promo Code | FanDuel Promo Code | BetRivers Promo Code | Caesars Promo Code | WynnBET Promo Code | BetMGM Bonus code | Unibet Promo Code | Betfred Promo Code | theScore Bet Promo Code | bet365 Bonus Code