theScore Bet Promo Code
theScore Bet Sportsbook & Review October 2021
- Bonuses & Promotions
- Mobile App & Website
- Registering & Cashiering
- Betting Options
There is no theScore Bet Promo code required to claim a $1,000 deposit match. Building off an already top-of-the-line sports news and scores app, theScore Bet's mobile sportsbook app is fast and extremely easy to use. Pair that with a strong deposit-match offer, promotions surrounding big events and a solid lineup of betting options, and you've got a highly recommended sportsbook.
theScore Bet Sportsbook Offers
theScore Bet Sportsbook Promo Code
theScore Bet doesn’t require you to enter a promo code — just follow the link to get a $1,000 deposit match.
theScore Bet Sportsbook Promo Details
theScore Bet's matches up to $1,000 of the first deposit for users which is unlocked through a cash-back system. theScore Bet pays back 5% of each bet (made at odds of -300 or higher) until the full amount of the bonus is reached — again, up to $1,000. Any remaining balance on the bonus is forfeited if it's not unlocked by the end of 60 days.
Where You Can Use theScore Bet Sportsbook App
Sports You Can Bet on With theScore Bet
NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, soccer, tennis, boxing, UFC/MMA, NASCAR, golf, college football and college basketball (except in New Jersey if you want to bet on New Jersey teams and college events held in the state) and more.
Promotion Last Verified
October 13, 2021
theScore Bet Review Summary
- You won't find many better sign-up offers than a $1,000 first-deposit match. But that's what theScore Bet gives new users in New Jersey, Colorado and Indiana. theScore Bet also stays up to date on big sporting events throughout the year, offering users ways to cash in big-time on the Super Bowl, March Madness and more.
Mobile App & WebsiteWhere theScore Bet shines is with its mobile app's ease of use. Branching off an already popular, trusted app for sports news and scores (theScore), theScore Bet's mobile app makes finding and placing a bet simple and fast. theScore Bet does not, however, offer a desktop platform.
Registering & CashieringRegistering can easily be completed in less than five minutes, as the mobile app quickly walks new users through information entry and a photo scan of their face and driver's license. Withdrawals are fairly efficient, too, generally taking 1-3 days — in line with the rest of the market.
Betting OptionsWhile theScore Bet's offered markets are filled out nicely in terms of betting options (featuring standard bet types, plus props, teasers, live betting and more), the number of markets available is a bit limited (though it is growing), focusing mostly on the major sports leagues, and less on the niche markets.
theScore Bet vs Other Sportsbooks
While its name familiarity comes strictly from its original scores and news app, theScore Bet still stands tall with the already established names in the betting world. Both the mobile app and available promotions can go toe-to-toe with any others in the market.
theScore Bonus Code, Promotions, & Sportsbook App Review
The Canadian-based sports media company was known for providing sports news and scores through its website and app. It has now joined the legal sports betting industry in multiple states and is looking to continue its growth.
theScore entered the Colorado market through its partnership with Jacobs Entertainment. The company owns a few casinos in the area, including The Gilpin Casino in Black Hawk.
In Indiana, theScore launched thanks to its sports betting partner, Penn National Gaming, which owns casinos in over 10 states. One of Penn’s Indiana casinos is the Ameristar East Chicago, which is now partners with theScore Bet.
In New Jersey, theScore’s deal is with the Monmouth Park Racetrack in Oceanport. And it has launched in Iowa partnering with PNG.
theScore Bonus Code & Promotions
Let's face it — sports betting is tough. Oddsmakers are quite good at setting lines to keep bettors hitting around just 50% of their plays, and since they charge a tax, known as "the vig," on winnings, 50% isn't quite enough to break even in the long run. That's why promotions and bonuses can be of huge value to bettors, and theScore Bet is quite generous with its offers.
However, there are some fine-print details on the offer worth knowing.
The bonus is unlocked through a cash-back system. In other words, users have 60 days from the time they make their deposit to unlock the full amount by placing bets.
theScore Bet pays back 5% of each bet (made at odds of -300 or higher) until the full amount of the bonus is reached — again, up to $1,000.
Any remaining balance on the bonus is forfeited if it's not unlocked by the end of 60 days.
Mobile App & Website
theScore Bet does not offer a web-based betting platform. Everything is run through its app.
- Ease of use. theScore Bet has parlayed their already established app for sports news and scores into a tremendously user-friendly, intuitive app, which makes it easy to get a bet in quickly. In times where you've forgotten to make a pick until right before a game starts, that functionality can be extremely useful.
- Betting types. Once you've (easily) found the game you're betting on, there's likely to be numerous options or ways to get action on that game. theScore Bet offers the standard spreads, totals and moneylines, but also props, parlays and teasers to spice up your bet slip.
- Live betting. Not only does theScore Bet offer live betting, but the app also has an entire section dedicated to it. That means no fussing around when you've got only seconds to place an in-game bet before the score changes.
- No desktop platform. While this technically isn't an "app" con, it's still worth noting that the app is the only way for bettors to access their theScore Bet accounts and place bets, which could be frustrating for users who prefer a more full desktop experience.
- Lacking betting markets. For those who stick to the major sports when betting (think NFL, NBA, NCAAF, MLB, etc.), this won't be much of an issue. But if you're interested in some more niche markets, you might be hard-pressed to find them — although theScore Bet's market list is growing.
- Cross-app integration. theScore Bet misses an opportunity by not fully integrating its sister app's box score information, especially in the live betting market. Instead, it links out that app (theScore), causing back-and-forth navigation for users interested in that data.
However, we know It’s important to have a broader data set in evaluating a mobile application like theScore Bet Sportsbook. We distilled what’s available in the Apple App Store and Google Play to find the advantages and challenges the betting population at large found with theScore Bet below.
theScore Bet Sportsbook Reviews in the Apple App Store
theScore Bet Sportsbook iOS User Positives
- Fast Payouts: theScore Bet app appears to get its users their money fast, which is always a big plus to bettors and should be used as a draw-in for new users.
- User Friendly: Users have found it easy to locate the plays they want, get solid promos and have no problem placing bets within the slips.
theScore Bet Sportsbook iOS User Negatives
- Prop Bets: Some more seasoned bettors have found the lack of prop bets -- including player props and future bets -- disappointing.
theScore Bet Sportsbook Reviews in the Google Play/Android Store
Android User Positives for theScore Bet Sportsbook
- First Bet Promo: First-time users saw large deposits of free money made into their accounts when signing up for theScore Bet.
- User Friendly: Like iOS, Android users found it easy to navigate through the app.
Android User Negatives for theScore Bet Sportsbook
- Live Updates: Some Android users are finding the live odds and updates to be a bit slower. This also goes along with the lack of prop bets many bettors wish were offered more.
- App Bugs: The “Oops, we missed that shot” slogan comes up way too often for Android users, whether it’s while making a withdrawal or deposit, or while actually trying to place a bet.
Registering & Cashiering
As it pertains to withdrawals, most legal sports betting options in the U.S. are relatively the same — in a good way. Unlike offshore sportsbooks, the legal options are all government-backed, meaning your money is protected by law (which isn't necessarily the case offshore).
Account Creation Requirements
theScore Bet's technologically modern setup allows for quick and easy account creation. To create a theScore Bet account, you need to provide a:
|Drivers license scan||Face scan|
|Email address||Last four digits of SSN|
Like much of the competition, withdrawals at theScore Bet take anywhere from 24 to 72 hours.
They offer a few different withdrawal methods as well:
- Online banking
- Play+ prepaid card
- Cash the cage (New Jersey only)
Like many legal online options in the U.S., theScore Bet allows users to more responsibly wager by offering some self-imposed restrictions, including:
|Daily time limit||Limit the amount of time you spend on the app per day|
|Deposit limits||On a daily, weekly or monthly basis|
|Spend limits||On a daily, weekly or monthly basis|
|Cool off||Take a break by locking your account for several days|
|Self-exclusion||A longer, or even permanent, logout|
theScore Bet may not offer the largest gallery of sports betting markets, but they do consistently offer leagues and bet types to cover the sports and wagers you're most likely to be interested in.
Bet types offered include:
|Totals||First half spreads|
|First half moneylines||First half totals|
|Game/player props||Futures and more|
There are plenty of additional ways to get in on the action at theScore Bet, including their speedy live-betting options, alternate pregame lines and much more.
Sports Markets Offered
As mentioned, you might not find, say, Aussie rules football, on theScore Bet's list of available sports. But chances are you'll be able to find the sport you're interested in. They include:
|College (football and basketball)||Soccer|
theScore Bet vs Other Sportsbooks
theScore Bet shines thanks to the ease of its mobile app's use, which makes it a top (or the top) option for bettors who'd be doing most of their wagering from a mobile phone — and especially those who are already familiar with theScore's general sports scores and news app.
In terms of promotions, theScore remains near the top, though the fashion in which bettors must unlock their generous deposit match may turn off some.
And as for the betting odds, which should ultimately be the most important factor in deciding on a sportsbook, theScore Bet is right in line with the market.
theScore Bet offers the standard "juice" or "vig" that you'll find across most of the market: -110 on each side of a major sport's spread. That means bettors would have to risk $110 to win $100, $11 to win $10, etc. when betting spreads in the NFL, NBA or the like.
theScore Bet is also very fair on moneylines, keeping a 20-cent window between each side (ex. -160 vs. +140) for games that are somewhat near even money.
When it comes to props, however, you will be paying a slight premium at theScore Bet. Betting on an NBA player's point total on a given night, for example, means laying -120 on either side and while it's normal to pay up for props, -120 is on the expensive side (other books list the same bet types at -115).
Overall, though, theScore Bet is emerging as a true competitor in the sports betting marketplace and is a sportsbook worth adding to a portfolio, especially for mobile bettors looking for an easy-to-use option.
Other theScore Bet Benefits
First Deposit Bonus
New users in Colorado, Iowa, Indiana and New Jersey can earn some serious extra cash with their first deposit bonus.
Here are the details:
Offer: Get a first deposit match bonus up to $1,000
Claim now: Click here
Although they’re based in Canada, theScore Bet is making its mark on the U.S. betting market.
Formerly a pure sports media company, theScore is making headlines as a sports betting operator these days. They’ll look to enter the Canadian market if and when they pass legislation to legalize sports betting.
To take advantage of theScore Bet’s offer for new users:
- Click this link
- Deposit between $10 and $1,000
Your bonus will gradually unlock into cash at a 5% rate as you bet. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you’re looking to start betting or add another book to your repertoire, theScore Bet could be the one for you. Sign up today and start betting!
Claim Bonus Offers from Other Sportsbooks
To make sure you get the best betting value, here are additional sportsbooks where you can find great live promotions:
PointsBet Promo Code | DraftKings Promo Code | FanDuel Promo Code | BetRivers Promo Code | Caesars Promo Code | WynnBET Promo Code | BetMGM Bonus code | Unibet Promo Code | Betfred Promo Code | bet365 Bonus Code