Betfred Promo Code
Betfred Sportsbook Bonus Code & Review October 2022
Founded in 1967 in England, Betfred has decades of experience and has built up a trustworthy reputation that makes it a worthwhile addition to a U.S. sports bettor's portfolio. Their mobile sportsbook app UI/UX is vibrantly colored, sleek, and boasts some of the best overall average odds pricing in its available markets.
Bet $50, get $250 - no matter what!
Betfred Bonus Code & Mobile App Key Takeaways October 2022
Betfred Promo Code:
Bet $50, Get $250. New users only.
Available Legal States:
AZ, CO, IA, LA, PA
NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, Soccer, Tennis, Boxing, UFC/MMA, NASCAR, Golf, College Football, College Basketball
Offer Last Verified On:
October 5, 2022
Additional details & terms:
The first wager must be a minimum cash bet of $50+ with minimum odds of -200
$100 Free Bet will be awarded upon settlement of the initial wager.
An additional $50 Free Bet will be awarded the following Monday after the initial bet settles
Place two additional qualifying wagers witin 2 consecutive weeks to receive the remaining $100 in free bets
Bonuses & Betfred Promo Codes
Every sports bettor wants to make money — that's no secret. But making money betting on sports is difficult. Even maintaining a 50% win rate can be a struggle, and that's not enough to break even over the long term. That means it's imperative to look for opportunities to claim bonus offers when available and specifically look for the best ones.
Betfred's offer is formidable: Bet $50, Get $250 in Colorado, Arizona, and Iowa. Sign up to claim this Betfred offer here.
Maximize The Value of Your Betfred Bonus
Here are a few resources for maximizing return on your promo credits:
- Learn the Terminology. Our Sportsbook Bonus Glossary explains the difference between free bet credits, free money, and risk-free bets. We've broken down common bonus types and complexities like rollover clauses and credit expirations.
- Use Strategic Bet Types. Check out our article on "Bonus Maximization" Strategy. Should you bet underdogs or futures when you use a bonus? We'll take you step-by-step through the math of bet types to understand how and where to derive value.
- Crunch The Numbers Try our popular betting odds calculator or easy-to-use parlay calculator to be confident in your calculations.
Finally, expedite your responsible betting learning curve! Please review our sports betting mistakes to avoid.
Betfred Sportsbook Mobile Screenshots
Mobile App & Website
Betfred's web-based platform takes the form that has become standard in the industry, with the sport/league menu located on a left-hand navigation drawer and odds displayed in the central portion of the screen.
Betfred's Mobile App
At Action, we’ve bet and tested the Betfred Sportsbook app and found pros and cons.
The Action Network Positives:
- Intuitiveness. It won't take long to get the hang of using the Betfred Sports mobile app, and you'll likely be able to find the bet you're looking for within seconds. That can come in handy in crunch time before a game begins or when looking to place a live bet before a line changes.
- Many bet types are available. While most bets at any sportsbook come in spreads, moneylines, and totals, you'll find plenty more than that available on Betfred's platform. Props, alternate lines, and more are available upon selecting a game.
- Parlay+ product. If you're into parlays, you'll be happy to know that Betfred's app allows you to parlay several different bet types within the same game. Do you want to parlay a spread, total, and player prop on a single matchup? Look no further.
The Action Network Negatives:
- Design. While design certainly isn't the most critical aspect of a sports betting app, it's worth noting that Betfred's interface isn't quite up to the level of many of its competitors from a looks perspective, with others offering a bit of a cleaner feel.
- Glitches. It's not an issue for every user, but multiple reviews of Betfred's app site crashes or blank screens upon logging in. Users also cite signing in again every time they leave the app, even just a few seconds. Potentially, this is a positive from a security perspective.
- No FAQ section. Neither the app nor the web-based platform at Betfred allows users to access an FAQ section. And while they offer robust customer support, especially over the phone, it's often easiest for customers to find answers to questions independently — which isn't an option.
However, we know It’s important to have a broader data set in evaluating a mobile application like Betfred Sportsbook. We distilled what’s available in the Apple App Store to find the advantages and challenges the betting population at large found with Betfred below.
Betfred Sportsbook Reviews in the Apple App Store
4.0/5 - 9.4k ratings as of June 2022 - Download at Apple App Store
|Betfred Sportsbook iOS User Positives||Betfred Sportsbook iOS User Negatives|
|Betting options: Like more prominent sportsbooks, Betfred offers parlays, props, alternative spreads, and more to go along with standard moneylines, spreads, and over/unders.||
New-user bonus issues: Some users had problems receiving their initial free bonuses upon first deposit. Initial risk-free bets or bonuses are such big draws to sportsbooks, so this should be a key feature to keep an eye on being cleaned up.
|Navigation: Users enjoy the app's simplicity compared to the cluttered and overwhelming feeling of some of the more major sportsbooks—especially a plus for new bettors.||
Overall app bugs: Betfred has excellent technical problems, from reported location issues to site glitches and crashes.
Registering and Cashiering
Betfred's sign-up process is a little more extensive than what you might find at other books, which isn't necessarily a bad thing from a security standpoint. Signing up will require your name, date of birth, whole social security number (many books only need the last four digits), and a photo ID. However, withdrawal speeds are rapid (1-2 days), often a critical factor in selecting a sportsbook.
How to Sign Up for Betfred
To create an account at Betfred, you'll need to provide the following details:
Step 1. Click here to begin the registration process and select your location. Then, you will be prompted to choose between the desktop or app versions of Betfred before proceeding. Betfred is only available to users in Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Louisiana, and Pennsylvania.
Step 2. Enter your account creation information: an email, and create a secure password.
Step 3. Enter your details: full name, gender, and date of birth.
Step 4. Enter your security and location details:
- Home Address (country, city, state, ZIP code)
- Mobile Number
- Set two Security Questions & Answers
- Use Promo code (if applicable)
- Read and Agree to the Terms & Conditions and confirm your account details are accurate
Your account has been registered, and you are ready to make your first deposit and bet!
Start here to begin Betfred's registration process
The timeframe for receiving funds from a withdrawal depends heavily on your chosen method. Most commonly, bank transfers are processed within 48 hours. Users can also receive a check by mail (which could take up to 14 days), and users who qualify for VIP Preferred status will instantly receive their funds.
Below is Betfred's deposit/withdrawal option menu:
- Debit cards (deposits only)
- VIP Preferred
- Play+ card
- Bank transfers
- Cash at cage
Like most sportsbooks, Betfred Sports allows users to restrict themselves should they feel gambling has become a problem. They do so through a "Take a Break" function.
As the name implies, it allows users to suspend their accounts for a given time (from one month to two years). It's important to note that users will not be able to access their account until the initially decided time has passed.
The sports betting catalog is a strong point for Betfred Sports.
Bet Types Available
Bet types offered include:
- Round Robins
Sports Markets Offered
It's unlikely that you won't be able to find the sport you're looking to bet at Betfred. You will be able to bet on the major sports leagues like the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL, college football and basketball, and more niche sports like table tennis.
For NFL games and futures betting, check the current odds down-bellow.
Week 5 NFL Game Odds: New York Giants vs. Green Bay Packers
Below is a selection of odds for the upcoming NFL game: Updated October 5, 2022 - Odds Provided by Betfred - Subject to Change
Over 41 (-115)
|Green Bay Packers||
Under 41 (-105)
Betfred Futures Odds
Here are the NFL Super Bowl futures odds offered by Betfred: Updated October 5, 2022 - Odds Provided by Betfred - Subject to Change
|2022/2023 NFL Team||Betfred NFL Super Bowl LVII Winner|
|Kansas City Chiefs||+700|
|Green Bay Packers||+1000|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||+1000|
|Los Angeles Rams||+1600|
Betfred Sports vs. Other Sportsbooks
While Betfred's initial appearance may not catch the eye in quite the same manner as some of its competing sportsbooks, it has its merits. Betfred brings value to new bettors if you want another solid welcome offer and plenty of betting options.
By Sport Pricing Comparison: Betfred vs. FanDuel vs. DraftKings vs. Caesars vs. BetMGM
Being a savvy sports bettor, line shopping across books is a valuable process. We've performed a head-to-head analysis for you to help illustrate the value of line shopping, and the best sportsbook for different bet types and sports, on average.
Sportsbook Pricing Analysis parameters:
- Data collected from January 1, 2021, to April 1, 2022
- Closing odds used (the odds 30 minutes before game-time) in calculations
- Each data point is the average book-edge for the month
- Each data point shown represents a percent of the book's edge
The book with the lowest average book edge represents the best price.
Best Pricing: Sportsbook Edge Averages by Sport (All Markets)
*Sample size of data was too limiting. Therefore, this league is excluded from the comparison.
Betfred vs. Others Sportsbook Pricing Summary for all Markets:
- Betfred has the best overall pricing, but on a league level, they only had the best pricing for NFL (3.1).
- Caesarsleads pricing in MLB, NCAAF, and NCAAB odds
- FanDuel excelled with NBA pricing, whereas Betfred was middle of the pack
Pricing Summary for Specific Markets:
- Moneylines. Betfred did not have the best moneyline pricing for any sport (4.39). Caesars had better pricing for NFL (4.06), MLB (2.87), NCAAF (4.14), and NCAAB (4). If you like betting on Moneylines, Caesars may be a better choice.
- Spreads. BetFred had the best pricing on spreads overall(4.39), but this is primarily driven by exceptional pricing on NFL spreads(2.41).
- Totals. Betfred excelled with totals on average (4.29), particularly for NFL (2.43). However, Caesars was a high value for MLB (4.67) AND NCAAF (4.69). DraftKings had the best pricing on College basketball totals (4.70), and BetMGM excelled for NBA (4.72).
Other Betfred Benefits
- Seasonal sport-specific offers: For example, you'll get a $25 free bet if you place a Super Bowl 56 future
- Refer-a-friend bonuses: Get $50 for every friend you refer, up to $500
- Ticket giveaways to local events: For example, Colorado users can enter a contest to win a suite at a Rockies game
Yes. Betfred has a longstanding reputation overseas, and is now a legal operator in Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Louisiana and Pennsylvania. That means your money is backed by the government, ensuring protection and payout.
Yes. On top of their many pre-game bet types, Betfred also allows users to bet on games that are in play (mostly on standard markets like spreads, moneylines and totals).
New users at Betfred will get a "Bet $50, Get $250" bonus. Once you sign up and place a $50 bet and it loses, you will earn $250 in free bets. Available in Iowa, Arizona, and Colorado.
No. Betfred does not charge for withdrawals, unless they are done through the Play+ method.
You must physically be in Arizona, Colorado, Louisiana or Pennsylvania. You will have to follow the steps to verify your location depending on the state.
You must be 21 years old to bet on sports in the U.S.
Claim Bonus Offers from Other Sportsbooks
To make sure you get the best betting value, here are additional sportsbooks where you can find great live promotions:
BetMGM Bonus Code | PointsBet Promo Code | Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code | WynnBET Promo Code | FanDuel Promo Code | DraftKings Promo Code | BetRivers Promo Code | Barstool Sportsbook Promo Code | betPARX Promo Code | Unibet Promo Code | PrizePicks Promo Code | bet365 Bonus Code | theScore Bet Promo Code | fubo Promo Code | SI Sportsbook Promo Code | Play Gun Lake Promo Code | SugarHouse Promo Code