- Bonuses & Promotions
- Mobile App & Website
- Registering & Cashiering
- Betting Options
An intuitive user experience makes WynnBET an inviting mobile option, and a simple but intriguing sign-up offer only adds to that invitation. It lacks a bit in its catalog of betting options, but with standard market odds and a highly-recognized name at its back, WynnBET is an all-around solid mobile sports betting option.
WynnBET Sportsbook Offers
WynnBET Sportsbook Promo Code
New users can get up to a $500 risk-free bet. No promo code is required.
WynnBET Sportsbook Promo Details
You will have a $500 risk-free bet and there are few strings attached compared to some competing offers from other books. WynnBET allows the bet to come on odds between -150 and +10000, and pays out in the form of a free bet soon as the bet is settled (if lost).
Where You Can Use the WynnBET Sportsbook App
Sports You Can Bet on With WynnBET
NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, soccer, tennis, boxing, UFC/MMA, NASCAR, golf, college football and college basketball (except in New Jersey if you want to bet on New Jersey teams and college events held in the state) and more.
Charges to Expect From WynnBET
You will not be charged for withdrawing or depositing at WynnBET, but all sportsbooks charge “juice” or “vig” on each bet, which is 10% on standard bets.
WynnBET Review Summary
Bonuses & Promotions
A $500 risk-free bet does put some pressure on the user (as you do have to win the bet to make money), but there are very few strings attached as compared to some competing offers from other books. WynnBET allows the bet to come on odds between -150 and +10000 and pays out in the form of a free bet soon as the bet is settled (if lost).
Mobile App & Website
WynnBET's mobile app is relatively simple, and for the most part, that's a good thing. It's responsive, easy to navigate and has received far fewer complaints about bugs and crashing than many of its competitors. For those looking for more options and information on the screen, it may leave something to be desired, but it certainly does the trick for all standard sports bets. WynnBET does not offer a web-based platform.
Registering & Cashiering
Like many facets of the WynnBET experience, registering is pretty much standard. You'll be asked for your name, email, address and the last four digits of your social security number before being able to create an account. It should be noted that the app does cater to iOS users, as Android users must first download a APK file before completing registration. Android users also are not currently offered the option to withdraw using online banking.
For those looking to bet on major sports in the U.S. (NFL, NBA, college football and basketball, etc.), you won't be displeased at all by WynnBET's options. All major sports and leagues are covered. But compared to some of the more niche leagues and sports offered by other books, the list of available sports is on the shorter side. Game prop options also aren't quite on the level of the top players in that category.
WynnBET vs Other Sportsbooks
WynnBET can compete with the bunch by showing no glaring weaknesses. And perhaps most importantly, odds are fair, meaning betting a spread in an NFL game, for example, means -110 odds on each side.
WynnBET Sportsbook: Mobile App Review
Bonuses & Promotions
You can use the WynnBET mobile sportsbook in Colorado, Indiana, New Jersey, Michigan, Tennessee and Virginia WynnBET has a strong deposit offer for new customers: New users can get up to a $500 risk-free bet and no promo code is required. WynnBET allows the bet to come on odds between -150 and +10000 and pays out in the form of a free bet soon as the bet is settled (if lost).
WynnBET's web-based platform is available only in Michigan and is essentially a blown-up version of its app experience, maintaining simplicity and fairly intuitive navigation.
Positive App Feedback from Action & Users
- Ease of use. Perhaps the most intriguing aspect of WynnBET's app is its intuitiveness. By keeping pages from being overcrowded, it's very easy to find and make a standard bet. And in times where you're looking to sneak a bet in right before a game starts, that functionality can certainly come in handy.
- Customer service. WynnBET's top reviews from customers tend to surround their experiences with customer service, which can be a wide-ranging category in the sports betting marketplace. Users cite quick and useful responses from agents, and WynnBET makes a point of responding to reviews in an attempt to make sure all concerns are tended to.
- Fair odds. An often overlooked point when it comes to choosing a sportsbook, the actual odds at WynnBET are right in line with the other top options in the market — and that's important. After all, once your risk-free bet period is over, the bulk of your time will be spent making regular bets in which you're relying on fair prices to increase your chance at profiting.
Negative App Feedback from Action & Users
- No desktop platform in most states. While this technically isn't a con of the app itself, it's still worth noting that the only way for bettors to access their WynnBET accounts and place bets is through the mobile app, which could be frustrating for users who prefer a more full desktop experience, or simply a bigger screen. The exception is WynnBET Michigan, which has both options.
- Lacking betting markets/options. For those who stick to the major sports when betting (think NFL, NBA, NCAAF, MLB, etc.), this won't be much of an issue. But if you're interested in some more niche markets, you might be hard-pressed to find them. WynnBET also doesn't quite stack up to the leaders in the prop betting category, which could be frustrating for those with more specific wagers in mind.
- Android experience. Not only do Android users have to install a, APK file before registering for an account, they also don't yet have access to the online banking option of depositing and withdrawing.
Registering & Cashiering
Creating an Account Requires
WynnBET's registration process is fairly standard for a legal U.S. sportsbook. You will need to provide your:
|Street Address||Last four digits of SSN|
With it comes to withdrawals, most legal sports betting options in the U.S. are similar — in a good way. Unlike offshore sportsbooks, legal operations are all government-backed, meaning your money is protected by law (which isn't necessarily the case offshore).
Payout speed depends largely on the type of withdrawal in question, but for the most part, WynnBET processes withdrawals within three to five days of the request — perhaps just a hair longer than the fastest options out there.
They offer a few different withdrawal methods as well:
|Online banking (iOS only)||PayPal (iOS only)|
|Play+ Prepaid Card||Withdrawing at cage (state-dependent)|
Most legal betting options in the U.S. allow users to responsibly wager and limit their actions by offering self-imposed restrictions. And WynnBET is no different, offering:
|Deposit limits (on a daily, weekly or monthly basis)||Spend limits (on a daily, weekly or monthly basis)||Time limits|
WynnBET Betting Options
Betting options may be WynnBET's easiest target from a criticism standpoint, but for those looking to make any sort of standard bet on a major U.S. league, you'll have no problem.
Bet types available
Bet types offered include:
Sports Markets Offered
As mentioned, you might not find, say, darts or rugby on WynnBET's list of available sports. But chances are you'll be able to find the sport you're interested in.
|Baseball||Basketball (NBA and NCAA)|
|Football (NFL and NCAA)||Golf|
|Hockey||Pre Game Wagers|
WynnBET vs Other Sportsbooks
WynnBET shines thanks to the ease of its mobile app's use, which makes it a top option for bettors who'd be doing most of their wagering from a mobile phone.
In terms of promotions, WynnBET's risk-free offer is technically not completely risk-free, as a losing bet is credited in the form of another free bet. But given that's the only string attached, it's a relatively enticing offer.
And as for the betting odds, which should ultimately be the most important factor in deciding on a sportsbook, WynnBET is right in line with the market leaders.
WynnBET offers the standard "juice" or "vig" that you'll find across most of the market: -110 on each side of a major sport's spread. That means bettors would have to risk $110 to win $100, $11 to win $10, etc. when betting spreads in the NFL, NBA or the like.
WynnBET is also very fair on moneylines, keeping a tighter window than many competitors between each side as lines increase from even money.
As mentioned, WynnBET's biggest weakness is perhaps its catalog of markets and betting options, but each of those can easily be improved with time, making this a worthy sportsbook to keep an eye on.