Tony Finau 2019 Masters Player Betting Odds, Preview: Bombs Away at Augusta
Jasen Vinlove, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Tony Finau
Tony Finau 2019 Masters Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: +3000
- DFS pricing: $8,200 DraftKings; $9,900 FanDuel
- Masters history (2014-18): N/A, N/A, N/A, N/A, T-10
- Tee times: 9:58 a.m. ET Thursday; 12:54 p.m. ET Friday
Finau might be one of the most underpriced golfers in the field. His 68.2 LT Adj Rd Score is the ninth-best mark in the field, but he’s priced all the way down as the 20th most-expensive golfer on DraftKings.
The main concern with Finau here would be his game around the green (53rd in Strokes Gained: Around the Green), but he’s worth exposure considering he ranks seventh in Total Strokes Gained over his past 50 rounds. There’s a strong chance Finau makes my cash game roster, and I like a top-20 bet on him depending on the odds.
Tony Finau Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Tony Finau ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: T9
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 19
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T36
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 30
- Course Adj Rd Score: 2
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 28
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 29