Luke List 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: High-Ceiling DFS Play
Orlando Ramirez, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Luke List
Luke List 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 250-1
- DFS Pricing: $6,800 DraftKings; $8,600 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 8:46 a.m. ET Thursday; 2:11 p.m. ET Friday
Luke List is an intriguing play this week at Bethpage. On paper, he checks every single box that you would look for in determining whether someone can play well at a venue like this. He is fourth on Tour in driving distance and near the top 25 in greens in regulation.
His driving accuracy does give me some cause for concern, as he ranks only 181st in fairways hit. But his putting has improved drastically this season, and because he will have such a huge advantage off the tee in terms of length, he’s one of my favorite mid-tier daily fantasy options.
Of all the golfers in his price range, List might have the highest ceiling.
Luke List Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Luke List ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 42
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 71
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 4
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 118
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 48
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 21