Wednesday’s MLB Over/Under: Will Bauer Power Snap Pirates’ Winning Streak?
- The Pirates' offense has been red hot, and they've won 11 games in a row.
- Pittsburgh starter Jameson Taillon has been excellent in the last two months, as well.
- But Indians starter Trevor Bauer should return to form at home and keep the score low.
I wish they all came as stress-free as last night’s soothing Twins-Blue Jays Under 8.5 triumph. The reality is it’s always a grind, especially when your next game is just hours later. Let’s now move onto Wednesday for an afternoon game in Cleveland.
Zylbert’s 2018 MLB Over/Under Betting Record: 66-42-3, +19.7 units
Yesterday’s Result: Twins-Blue Jays Under 8.5 (WIN)
*Each bet graded as if it were to win 1 unit
>> Follow Matt Zylbert in The Action Network App to get free alerts on all his MLB bets during the season.
Betting odds: Pittsburgh Pirates @ Cleveland Indians
- Over/under: 8
- First pitch: 1:10 p.m. ET
- Probable pitchers: Jameson Taillon (7-7, 3.80 ERA) vs. Trevor Bauer (8-6, 2.44 ERA)
I’m not sure it’s possible to whet my appetite more than having a matchup of two top ‘Zylbert Guys’ while in quality form. The two right-handers going at it in this series finale definitely fit the bill.
Taillon, you may recall, was one of my top three sleeper choices entering the 2018 season — and I’ve been so invested in the 2010 No. 2 overall draft pick that I’ve taken more of his over/unders than any other pitcher (6-3 record).