Top College Basketball Betting Trends for Buffalo-Kent State, Michigan-Indiana
Photo credit: Rick Osentoski-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Michigan vs. Indiana basketball
- Courtesy of The Action Network app, here are notable college basketball betting trends for the two Top 25 matchups on Friday night.
- See how teams have performed against the spread in certain situations and whether there's value on over/under bets.
Friday’s college basketball slate features two games with top 25 teams in action, both at 6:30 p.m. ET. The betting trends found below are available each day in our FREE Action Network app.
No. 14 Buffalo at Kent State, 6:30 p.m. ET on CBS Sports Network
- Buffalo is 13-1 straight-up and 9-4-1 ATS as favorites.
- The under is 9-8 in Buffalo games, including 4-2 in conference games.
- Kent State is 4-1 ATS at home and 6-1 as underdogs.
- The over is 7-5 in Kent State games, including 4-1 in home games.
No. 5 Michigan at Indiana, 6:30 p.m. ET on Fox Sports 1
- Michigan is 13-1 straight-up and 8-6 ATS as favorites.
- The under is 9-7 in Michigan games, including 4-2 in away games.
- Indiana is 10-1 straight-up but just 2-6 ATS at home.
- The under is 11-5 in Indiana games, including 6-2 in home games.