NHL Hart Trophy Odds
The Professional Hockey Writers’ Association has awarded the Hart Memorial Trophy to the league’s most valuable player since 1926. With 32 teams in the NHL and stars across the board, the Hart Trophy race has never been more exciting.
Now that we're at the tail end of the season, it appears to be a two-man race for the MVP trophy. Last years' winner, Connor McDavid of the Edmonton Oilers, is once again in the running for the Hart Trophy, but oddsmakers have him just behind Toronto Maple Leafs center Auston Matthews.
Here are their current (as of April 5) odds and stats compared to one another:
Auston Matthews (+105 odds via DraftKings)
- Points: 92 -- 5th in the league
- Goals: 54 -- 1st in the league
- Assists: 38 -- 46th in the league
- Team Record: 45-19-5
Connor McDavid (+200 odds via DraftKings)
- Points: 105 -- 1st in the league
- Goals: 40 -- 6th in the league
- Assists: 65 -- 2nd in the league
- Team Record -- 40-25-5