Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz Betting Odds, Preview: Schwarz Gains Betting Steam On Fight Night
Courtesy of Top Rank Boxing. Pictured: Lineal heavyweight champion Tyson Fury (left), Tom Schwarz (right).
- Tyson Fury has moved from a -3000 to -1500 favorite over Tom Schwarz in their heavyweight fight on Saturday, June 15 in Las Vegas, Nevada on fight night.
- This is Fury's fight since his draw against Deontay Wilder last December.
- Will "The Gypsy King" have any trouble with Schwarz?
Betting odds: Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz
- Tyson Fury odds: -1500
- Tom Schwarz odds: +850
- Over/Under: 9.5 Rounds (+175/-210)
- Time: Approx. 11 p.m. ET
- Location: MGM Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada
- TV: ESPN+
Tyson Fury (27-0-1, 19 KOs) makes his long-awaited return to the ring this weekend.
The lineal heavyweight champion was a massive -3000 favorite against the relatively unknown Tom Schwarz (24-0, 16 KOs) at the MGM Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada prior to fight night.
Now, Fury is listed as a -1500 favorite, with Schwarz back from +1200 to +850.
This is nothing more than a tune-up fight for Fury ahead of his rematch with Deontay Wilder in early 2020, but as we saw two weeks ago with Andy Ruiz, heavyweight boxing can still be full of surprises.
Usually when boxers get to the apex of their career we have a pretty good idea of what to expect. Tyson Fury is different.