SuperBook is the mobile version of the Westgate SuperBook in Las Vegas, Nevada. SuperBook has been in the business of sports betting and odds making since 1993. The sportsbook likes to boast that its team has a collective 100+ combined years in the oddsmaking business. SuperBook has started taking its brand name to mobile devices in recent years with the passage of online sports betting legislation. Their mobile app is currently available in Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, New Jersey, Nevada, and Tennessee.
New users can sign up for SuperBook and receive a $250 First Bet Match Bonus that is paid out in Bonus Bets when they register, deposit, and make their first wager of -200 odds or less on the same day.
Legal sports betting is officially live in Ohio! SuperBook has launched in the Buckeye state, so Ohio residents can get up to a $250 First Bet Match Bonus that's paid out in Bonus Bets.
Bettors in Ohio must be 21+ and physically located in the state to place wagers. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
SuperBook Promo Code & Registration Process
SuperBook Sportsbook New User Promo Key Takeaways October 2023
SuperBook Promo Code
Bonus Offer Details
Get up to a $250 First Bet Match Bonus paid in Bonus Bets when you sign up, deposit, and wager on the same day
SuperBook Legal States
|Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, New Jersey, Nevada, Ohio, Tennessee|
Last Verified On
|October 04, 2023|
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
New User Promotion Terms & Conditions
- Wagering requirements: New users only. Must be 21+ and located in either Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, New Jersey, Ohio or Tennessee.
- Sign up, deposit, and wager must all occur on the same day to be eligible for the bonus.
- Initial wager must have -200 odds or less to qualify.
- Bonus funds cannot be redeemed as cash.
- Unused bonus funds expire after 14 days
- First wager bonus examples:
- Initial Wager = $100, Player receives Bonus Voucher of $100
- Initial Wager = $250, Player receives Bonus Voucher of $250
- Initial Wager = $1,000 Player receives Bonus Voucher of $250
Promotions for Existing Users
SuperBook has a variety of promotional offers and daily odds boosts for existing users. Many of these promotional offers span the course of a particular sporting season and recur weekly.
Daily Odds Boosts for October 04, 2023
- SuperBook Boost
- No boosts have been posted yet today. Check back later!
Ongoing SuperBook Promos
$250 Sign-Up First Bet Match Bonus
- Sign up for a SuperBook account (available in Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, New Jersey, Arizona, or Tennessee)
- Make your first wager on odds -200 or less the same day
- Receive a matching bonus for the amount, up to $250
- Bonus voucher is given within 24 hours
Refer A Friend Bonus
Current customers (referrer) may provide a referral code located within the "Refer a friend" page of "My Profile" to a previously unenrolled customer (referee) to use at registration. The referee must complete registration using the referral code and make a deposit to their wagering account. Once those requirements are met, both the referrer and referee will receive bonus funds in the amount of the referee's first deposit up to a max of $50. Those bonus funds will then be applied to 50% of all qualified cash wagers until exhausted. Max 10 referrals per account.
Big Game Giveaway
Win a trip for two (2) to Las Vegas for the NFL Championship Game played February 11, 2024. Here's how it works:
- Prize includes: Two tickets for the NFL Championship Game played at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, Nevada on February 11, 2024, $2,500 in Gift Cards for travel incidentals and a Three-night stay at Westgate Las Vegas
There are two ways to earn entries:1) Earn one entry for every wager of $25 or greater on a football Same Game Parlay starting 9/7/23 - 1/7/242) Earn three entries for every wager of $58 or greater on a football Same Game Parlay starting 9/7/23 - 1/7/24
No opt-in required.
NFL SGP Bonus
- Place at least one (1) $25 Same Game Parlay (SGP) located in the Parlays tab between September 7, 2023 – January 7, 2024 until the start of the NFL game(s) that day to receive a $5 Bonus Voucher.
- Bonus funds earned will then be applied to 25% of all qualified cash wagers until exhausted. No opt-in required.
- Users also have the ability to double their wager to $58 or greater on at least one (1) Same Game Parlay (SGP) to receive a $15 Bonus Voucher.
UFC SGP Bonus
- Place at least one (1) Same Game Parlay (SGP) $25 on a UFC Qualifying event listed to receive a $5 Bonus.
- Or, bettors can double their wager to $50 or greater on at least one (1) Same Game Parlay (SGP) to receive a $10 Bonus Voucher.
- Those bonus funds will then be applied to 50% of all qualified cash wagers until exhausted. No opt-in required.
- Qualifying UFC events:
- Sept. 23: UFC Fight Night
- Oct. 7: UFC Fight Night
- Oct. 21: UFC 294
- Nov. 4: UFC Fight Night
- Nov. 11: UFC 295
- Nov. 18 UFC Fight Night
How to Sign Up for SuperBook
Registering for SuperBook is simple. Just follow the process below to get started.
- Step 1. Go to SuperBook.com and select your state or download the SuperBook app and select the "Join Now" option on the page
- Step 2. Input the requested personal information:
- Desired username
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Step 3. Set Security Questions and input the last four digits of your Social Security Number
That's all! Once you've completed those steps, you should be able to deposit funds and begin wagering.
Where is SuperBook Legal?
SuperBook is currently available to residents in seven states. SuperBook announced plans for nationwide expansion back in 2021, so it is likely that the book will be vying for entrance to more states in short- and long-term future. As of now, SuperBook, unlike many other sportsbook providers, does not offer an online casino feature.
|Arizona||Yes||No||Gambling problem? Visit problemgambling.az.gov, text NEXTSTEP to 53342, or call 1-800-NEXT-STEP.|
|Colorado||Yes||No||Gambling problem? Call or text 1-800-GAMBLER.|
|Iowa||Yes||No||If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800- BETS-OFF.|
|New Jersey||Yes||No||Bet with your head, not over it! Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler|
|Nevada||Yes||No||If your gambling is no longer fun, don’t wait for the problem to get worse. Contact the Nevada Council on Problem Gambling or call 1-800-522-4700|
|Ohio||Yes||No||Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler|
|Tennessee||Yes||No||Gambling Problem? Call or Text the Tennessee REDLINE: 800-889-9789.|
Same Game Parlay
In Game Odds
SuperBook Mobile App & Website Experience
If you’ve placed a sports bet in Las Vegas before, you’re probably no stranger to SuperBook. SuperBook has been a cornerstone at Westgate Casino since 1993. Now SB is trying to take its brick-and-mortar experience and replicate it as best as possible in a mobile sportsbook app. Below is Action Network's thoughts on the current user experience when using the app.
SuperBook Mobile App Review
Meet the Action Network Sportsbook Review Team for SuperBook
Action Network thoroughly evaluated the SuperBook through in-house testing, data analysis, and input from experienced handicappers. Their scope of review entailed both the desktop and mobile app platforms with a specific focus on key categories such as usability, market coverage, and pricing/value offerings.
The Vegas Refund is an experienced bettor with 6.2K total bets in the Action App and 113.7K app followers (as of October 2023). Favorable pick records include NFL, NBA, NCAAF, MLB, NCAAB, and Boxing.
Mobile App Review Categories
We looked at key categories that make or break an excellent sportsbook app. Here's how SuperBook compares to other sportsbooks in the following areas:
- Usability: Ease of Logging In - Navigation - App Speed - Game Data Density - The Bet Slip
- Coverage: Available Markets
How easy is it to sign in to SuperBook?
The SuperBook app has recently added a Face ID login. The feature worked seamlessly and consistently over the course of the few weeks that Action's experts were reviewing the app.
How straightforward is finding and browsing betting markets?
SuperBook navigation is somewhat hit or miss depending on how users choose to locate their desired betting market. We evaluated navigation in two buckets: organization and in-app search.
SuperBook’s organization is a little bit old-school. Every bet is listed under its own market, making it a little tedious to sift through a particular bet type.
Take receiving yards for Monday Night Football, for example. Each player is listed in their own entry - “Cooper Kupp - Receiving Yards”, “Deebo Samuel - Receiving Yards”, etc. There’s not one single dropdown for all players’ receiving yards. Ultimately, this makes navigating props a little bit more work.
SuperBook has a strong in-app search for two reasons:
- It finds all markets that a player or team is involved in, not just by the event name. So if you search “Yankees,” you’ll get the Yankees game that night, but also World Series odds, AL East odds, AL Pennant odds, etc.
- It groups the teams by sport. If you search “Rangers,” you’ll get a tab with soccer results, one for hockey, and one for baseball. That makes it easier to find what you’re looking for when there is overlap between leagues.
Final Verdict: Average. Overall, the organization of betting markets feels outdated compared to other sportsbooks, but the in-app search is top-class. We think DraftKings excels here.
How quickly does the SuperBook mobile app update and respond to input?
SuperBook does not have the fastest app in the industry, but it’s not slow either. Its biggest issue is that the transitions and animations from screen to screen feel a little clunky. That makes the app seem a bit slower and lower-tech compared to other sportsbook leaders. a DraftKings or FanDuel.
Final Verdict: Needs Improvement. In a mobile-first world, having a slow and clunky app can be a severe disadvantage for sporstbooks. Competitors like PointsBet, FanDuel, and DraftKings outpace SuperBook when it comes to app speed.
PointsBet feels and performs like a high-tech app. Its speed and response time is second to none, and we never experienced any crashes throughout our review.
How many games can you view odds for at once?
When you're looking for quick betting action, data density is everything. App design choices like font size and white space that impact layout will determine how much information a bettor can access at any given moment without having to scroll. We tested using an iPhone 12 Pro to determine game density rankings in the mobile view on iOS. Here's what we found:
- FanDuel & SuperBook- 4.5 Games
- Tied BetMGM & DraftKings - 4 Games
- Tied PointsBet & Caesars - 3 Games
SuperBook is tied for first regarding game data density.
Final Verdict: Excellent. SuperBook offers some of the best game data density in the market right alongside FanDuel.
How intuitive and seamless is the bet slip experience?
SuperBook’s bet slip is nothing fancy. Our team really enjoyed the bet slip view for active bets. SuperBook was able to fit a significant amount of good information into that small space, which our experts appreciated. Overall, it functions fine, but it definitely has a few small flaws:
- There’s no clear “parlay” button or view. You have to go into Round Robin, then the parlay will be at the bottom. That’s confusing for users who don’t know where to find it. And it’s surprising, since sportsbooks so badly want you to bet parlays.
- When you’re in that parlay screen, you can’t delete bets already in the slip. You have to go into the main part of the bet slip and you’ll see a trash-can symbol.
Final Verdict: Average. There's nothing special about the SuperBook bet slip that blew the team away, but aside from minor annoyances, it was not bad either. SportsBook is trailing behind competitors like Caesars.
SuperBook has created an individual app for each state where it operates. While largely the same experience, users have reacted slightly differently to the app from state-to-state. Action Network has audited user reviews from both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store to provide a distilled list of pros and cons. But first, here is a breakdown of app ratings across the states.
Apple App Store Ratings (October 2023)
2.9/5 Stars - 35 Ratings - Download at Apple App Store
2.4/5 Stars - 48 Ratings - Download at Apple App Store
SuperBook New Jersey
2.9/5 Stars - 21 Ratings - Download at Apple App Store
SuperBook Nevada (Westgate Sports App)
2.6/5 Stars - 39 Ratings - Download at Apple App Store
3.0/5 Stars - 4 Ratings - Download at Apple App Store
Google Play Store Ratings (October 2023)
SuperBook Sports Arizona
3.3/5 Stars - 23 Reviews - Download at Google Play Store
SuperBook Sports Colorado
3.7/5 Stars - 27 Reviews - Download at Google Play Store
SuperBook Sports New Jersey
2.9/5 Stars - 12 Reviews - Download at Google Play Store
SuperBook Sports Nevada (Westgate Sports App)
No available app on Google Play Store
SuperBook Sports Tennessee
3.0/5 Stars - 17 Reviews - Download at Google Play Store
SuperBook App Pros and Cons
As can be seen with the app ratings, generally fans approve of the SuperBook app. There is room to improve, though, based on comments left on both App Store and Google Play reviews.
- Users on the App Store like that SuperBook has some of the best odds of any sportsbook
- Users stated that they were offered several odds boosts that they were able to take advantage of
- Bettors generally liked SuperBook’s app interface and easy navigation as well as the superb customer service
- Bettors had issues staying logged in to the app and that the app was lagging
- Some bettors had difficulty taking advantage of the welcome offer that SuperBook features
- Several bettors mentioned that SuperBook’s promo offer was very misleading
Spending Controls & Responsible Gaming Policies at SuperBook
Like almost all sportsbook, SuperBook features several player controls and responsible gaming policies. We recommend configuring a setup that works best for you to maintain responsible boundaries. Be sure to educate yourself on gambling to avoid large losses. Here are the spending controls offered at SuperBook:
- Self-Exclude - Restricts users from any online sports or casino wagering in their given state. Self-exclusion can be selected for one year, five years, or permanently.
- Cool-Off - This allows users to lock themselves out of their account for a minimum of 72 hours and up to 364 days.
- Player Limits - Set parameters on the amount of money that be deposited and wagered. Limits can be set for daily, weekly, or monthly increments.
- Deposit Thresholds - Deposit thresholds of $2,500 or higher will force users to acknowledge this high threshold before being able to wager.
Betting Options & Sports Market Coverage
SuperBook prides itself on being a sportsbook that provides fair odds for a large variety of sports markets. Their stated goal is to provide users with odds for events as quickly as possible, directly from their in-house oddsmakers. SuperBook offers the most common and popular bet types that you would expect to find at any sportsbook from game lines to player props. In addition, they also offer more unique bet types like teasers, round robins, and Same Game Parlays.
Available Bet Types
Below is a complete list of bet types that users will encounter when they register for SuperBook:
|SuperBook App Screenshot||Bet Type & Example|
Point Spreads: Spread betting is a bet on the margin of victory (the # of points won) in a game.
Cincinnati Bengals are -3.5 Favorites over the Miami Dolphins in a point spread
Moneyline: Moneyline betting is when you pick the outright winner of a game or event.
Cincinnati Bengals are the favorite to win the game at -180 odds over the underdog Dolphins at +160 odds
Totals: Totals, also known as an over/under, are bets on the number of points both teams will combine to score in a game.
Pick either "Over" or "Under" 48.5 total points to be scored in the upcoming Dolphins vs. Bengals game
Half Bets & Quarter Bets: Half-bets or Quarter bets let a bettor treat the first and second half as separate matches. Depending on the sport, you can also bet quarters as individual wagers.
1st Half and 1st Quarter spread, total, and moneyline odds for Miami Dolphins vs. Cincinnati Bengals
Prop Bets: Short for a proposition, Prop bets wager that is not directly tied to the final score or outcome.
Player props for individual players to score "Over" or "Under" a certain amount of points for the Dolphins-Bengals contest
Futures bets: Futures bets are a bet on an event that will be decided in the future (e.g., end-of-season results).
SuperBook futures odds for the Super Bowl LVII champion
Stay up to date on odds daily for featured events and futures markets.
NFL Week 5 Game Odds: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Arizona Cardinals
Below is a selection of odds for the upcoming NFL game: Updated October 04, 2023 - Odds Provided by SuperBook - Subject to Change
Over 44.5 (-110)
Under 44.5 (-110)
NFL Futures Odds
Below is a selection of odds for the NFL 2023-24 NFL Champion: Updated October 04, 2023 - Odds Provided by SuperBook - Subject to Change
|Team||MLB 2022-23 Champion|
|San Francisco 49ers||+450|
|Kansas City Chiefs||+500|
SuperBook Customer Service
SuperBook Customer Service can be reached in several ways. Choose from the three options below:
- Phone: 844-726-7264
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Form: Submit your query using this online form
How to Choose the Best Sportsbook App
Choosing which sportsbook app to sign up for can be a daunting task that requires a significant deal of research. To help make your life easier, Action Network has developed The Best Sportsbook Quiz. Simply answer a few questions about your location and betting preferences, and our quiz will help tell you which sportsbooks are best suited to meet your needs. Give it a shot!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Take advantage of other sportsbook and daily fantasy promos as you build your bankroll:
BetMGM Bonus Code | FanDuel Promo Code | Caesars Promo Code | WynnBET Promo Code | Barstool Sportsbook Promo Code | PointsBet Promo Code | DraftKings Promo Code | BetRivers Promo Code | betPARX Promo Code | Unibet Promo Code | PrizePicks Promo Code | bet365 Bonus Code | theScore Bet Promo Code | Betfred Promo Code | SI Sportsbook Promo Code | Play Gun Lake Promo Code | SugarHouse Promo Code | Fliff Promo Code | Hard Rock Sportsbook Promo Code
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.