Week 6 XFL Odds & Schedule: Spreads & Over/Unders for Every Game
Credit: Thomas Campbell/XFL via Getty Images. Pictured: PJ Walker
Ready for more XFL action? Find betting odds for every Week 6 game below.
Week 6 XFL Odds & Schedule: Spreads & Over/Unders
Houston Roughnecks at New York Guardians
- Odds: Roughnecks -6.5
- Over/Under: 46.5
- Time: 2 p.m. ET on Saturday
- TV Channel: ABC
St. Louis BattleHawks at Tampa Bay Vipers
- Odds: BattleHawks -3
- Over/Under: 42
- Time: 5 p.m. ET on Saturday
- TV Channel: FS2
Dallas Renegades at DC Defenders
- Odds: Defenders -4.5
- Over/Under: 35.5
- Time: 4 p.m. ET on Sunday
- TV Channel: FS1
Los Angeles Wildcats at Seattle Dragons
- Odds: Wildcats -2.5
- Over/Under: 45.5
- Time: 7 p.m. ET on Sunday
- TV Channel: ESPN2
Where to Bet on the XFL
We’ve compiled a list of the nine states with legal online sports betting, most of which allow you to deposit money straight from your phone into an account.
If you’re in any of the following states, click on any of the sportsbooks listed below to bet on XFL games right now.
- New Jersey: BetMGM, bet365, DraftKings, FanDuel, PointsBet, SugarHouse,William Hill, more books
- Pennsylvania: DraftKings, FanDuel, SugarHouse, more books
- Indiana: BetRivers, DraftKings, FanDuel
- West Virginia: DraftKings, FanDuel
- Iowa: PointsBet
- Oregon: Oregon Lottery
- New Hampshire: DraftKings
- Rhode Island: Sportsbook RI
- Nevada: Check out our full list
If you’re not in one of the nine states with legal online sports betting, you can still bet on the XFL in-person at authorized casinos in the following states:
- New York
Unfortunately, if you’re in one of the 37 states not listed above, you cannot legally bet on the XFL.
A handful of states like Tennessee, Illinois and Colorado have legal sports betting on the way, but won’t have it up and running yet, while others are nowhere near legalization.