Justin Harding 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Saves His Best for the Big Stage
Michael Madrid-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Justin Harding after the second round of The Masters golf tournament at Augusta National Golf Club.
Justin Harding 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 250-1
- DFS Pricing: $6,900 DraftKings; $8,300 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 5:09 p.m. ET Thursday; 11:24 a.m. ET Friday
A year ago at this time, Harding was barely a blip on golf’s radar, having missed the cut in his lone major championship appearance a half-decade earlier.
Since then, he’s added three more global victories, ascended to inside the world’s top-50 and proven to also be adept at competing in U.S.-based events. In the past two-and-a-half months alone, he’s finished T-10 at the AT&T Byron Nelson, T-12 at the Masters and T-17 at the WGC-Dell Match Play.
The 33-year-old late-blooming South African appears immune to the pressures of playing on the bigger stage, which should suit him well this week.
Justin Harding Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Justin Harding ranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 86
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 18
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 37
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 87
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 87