Photo credit: Isaiah J. Downing-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Paul Millsap
- Monday night's seven-game slate features three player prop bets offering value.
- This piece will focus on Cavaliers PF Larry Nance Jr., Pelicans F Nikola Mirotic and Nuggets PF Paul Millsap.
Prop bets can be a great way to get action on a game. Bookmakers don’t have to worry about taking a lot of action on them, so there isn’t as great an incentive to post a competitive line.
As a result, props can be some of the most exploitable bets on the board.
These props can become downright unfair when you combine them with the FantasyLabs Player Prop tool.
Monday’s best props focus on three of the slate’s seven games:
- Cleveland Cavaliers at Orlando Magic: 7 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Pelicans at Oklahoma City Thunder: 8 p.m. ET on NBATV
- Boston Celtics at Denver Nuggets: 9 p.m. ET
Let’s dive right in.