Rockets-Lakers Fight: Chris Paul, Rajon Rondo, Brandon Ingram Involved in Brawl
- Rajon Rondo, Chris Paul and Brandon Ingram were involved in a massive brawl during Saturday's game between the Houston Rockets and Los Angeles Lakers
- The Rockets won, 124-115, but all three player were ejected and suspensions are likely coming.
It was opening night for LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers at STAPLES Center. They lost to the Houston Rockets 124-115.
That’s all you really need to know about the game itself because an all-out brawl involving Rajon Rondo, Chris Paul and Brandon Ingram stole the show.
CHRIS PAUL GOT HIS TOO THOUGH
Of course J.R. and the rest of the NBA community chimed in:
There are going to be MASSIVE suspensions and fines coming.
Things that will incite a brawl on any basketball court:
- Poking someone from the other team between the eyes
- Push in back during a fast break
- Running across court to go to your bag or trunk
- Undercut box out of airborne opponent
Ok let’s get to the most important topic at hand — what incited the melee … er … meLA?
Ok so we have a case of innocent until proven guilty. Let’s investigate because it is my hypothesis that IT WAS MELO!!!
But alas, we have new HD footage presented Sunday morning that gives us a new angle with some damning evidence…
By the way, Rondo vs. Chris Paul has been a storm brewing for almost a decade now….
Secret Tunnel 2.0 about to go down? If Clint Capela knocks on the Lakers’ locker room door for any reason whatsoever SOUND THE ALARMS.
This would do NUMBERS on Bravo TV if they can find a way to start filming the pilot tonight.
By the way, what are we naming this brawl? ‘Malice at the Palace’ was so perfect but nothing cool rhymes with ‘Staples’ or ‘Center’.
- Rondo Rousey
- Chris Brawl
- The Banana Bout
- Rajon Combo
- Throwtime Lakers
Just another night in the NBA, folk, somebody please stop me.