Top NBA Betting Trends for Grizzlies-Knicks, Thunder-Celtics, Clippers-Raptors
Photo credit: Bill Streicher-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Paul George
- Courtesy of The Action Network app, here are notable NBA betting trends for all six teams playing on Sunday.
- See how teams have performed against the spread in certain situations and whether there's value on over/under bets.
Sunday’s NBA slate features three games and begins at 1 p.m. ET. The betting trends found below are available each day in our FREE Action Network app.
Memphis Grizzlies at New York Knicks, 1 p.m. ET
- The Grizzlies are 10-16-1 ATS on the road and 13-19-1 as underdogs.
- The under is 33-19 in Grizzlies games, including 18-9 in away games.
- The Knicks are 2-5 straight-up and ATS as favorites.
- The under is 14-9 in Knicks home games and 8-2 in the last 10 games overall.
Oklahoma City Thunder at Boston Celtics, 2 p.m. ET
- The Thunder are 29-22 ATS this season, including 16-11 on the road.
- The over is 8-2 in the Thunder’s last 10 games but 1-6 this season when they’re underdogs.
- The Celtics are 21-6 straight-up and 17-10 ATS at home.
- The over is 30-22 in Celtics games, including 16-11 in home games.
Los Angeles Clippers at Toronto Raptors, 3 p.m. ET
- The Clippers are 15-11 ATS on the road but 10-14 as underdogs.
- The under is 15-9 when the Clippers are underdogs.
- The Raptors are 31-10 straight-up but 15-24-2 ATS as favorites.
- The over is 30-23 in Raptors games, including 22-19 when they’re favorites.