Top NBA Betting Trends for Hornets-Pacers, Suns-Wolves, Clippers-Spurs
Photo credit: Steve Mitchell-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Karl-Anthony Towns
- Courtesy of The Action Network app, here are notable NBA betting trends for all six teams playing on Sunday.
- See how teams have performed against the spread in certain situations and whether there's value on over/under bets.
Sunday’s NBA slate features three games and begins at 6 p.m. ET. The betting trends found below are available each day in our FREE Action Network app.
Charlotte Hornets at Indiana Pacers, 6 p.m. ET
- The Hornets are 6-15 straight up (SU) and 9-12 (against the spread) ATS on the road.
- The over is 24-20 in Hornets games, including 12-6 when they’re underdogs.
- The Pacers are 16-6 SU and 12-10 ATS at home.
- The under is 16-6 in Pacers home games, but it’s 2-8 over their last 10 games overall.
Phoenix Suns at Minnesota Timberwolves, 7 p.m. ET
- The Suns are 10-13 ATS on the road and 20-24 ATS as underdogs.
- The under is 18-9 in Suns conference games.
- The Wolves are 15-8 SU and 14-9 ATS at home.
- The over is 13-9 when the Wolves are favorites and 8-2 over their last 10 games overall.
Los Angeles Clippers at San Antonio Spurs, 7 p.m. ET
- The Clippers are 24-21 ATS this season but just 7-12 as underdogs.
- The over is 25-20 in Clippers games this season but just 3-7 over the last 10.
- The Spurs are 18-6 SU and 17-7 ATS at home.
- The over is 26-21 in Spurs games this year, but it’s just 10-14 when they’re favorites.