Top NBA Betting Trends for Lakers-Celtics, Every Thursday Game
Photo credit: Greg M. Cooper-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Kyrie Irving
- Courtesy of The Action Network app, here are notable NBA betting trends for all 12 teams playing on Thursday.
- See how teams have performed against the spread in certain situations and whether there's value on over/under bets.
Thursday’s NBA slate features six games and begins at 7 p.m. ET. The betting trends found below are available each day in our FREE Action Network app.
Minnesota Timberwolves at Orlando Magic, 7 p.m. ET
- The Timberwolves are 8-18 straight-up and 12-14 ATS on the road.
- The Timberwolves moneyline is -7.88 units on the road.
- The Magic are 8-7 straight-up and 6-8-1 ATS as favorites.
- The under is 30-24 in Magic games, including 10-5 when they’re favorites.
Los Angeles Clippers at Indiana Pacers, 7 p.m. ET
- The Clippers are 16-12 ATS on the road but 11-15 as underdogs.
- The under is 16-10 when the Clippers are underdogs.
- The Pacers are 14-12 ATS at home and 16-17-1 as favorites.
- The under is 18-8 in Pacers home games.
Toronto Raptors at Atlanta Hawks, 7:30 p.m. ET
- The Raptors are 11-15-2 ATS on the road and 16-24-2 as favorites.
- The over is 16-12 in Raptors away games and 19-14 in conference games.
- The Hawks are 8-13 straight-up and 7-14 ATS at home.
- The over is 30-23 in Hawks games, including 7-3 in the last 10.
Memphis Grizzlies at Oklahoma City Thunder, 8 p.m. ET
- The Grizzlies are 11-16-1 ATS on the road and 14-19-1 as underdogs.
- The under is 19-9 in Grizzlies away games and 24-8 in conference games.
- The Thunder are 18-7 straight-up and 14-11 ATS at home.
- The over is 16-8 in Thunder home games.
Los Angeles Lakers at Boston Celtics, 8 p.m. ET
- The Lakers are 24-29-1 ATS this year, including 9-10 as underdogs.
- The under is 33-21 in Lakers games, including 11-8 when they’re dogs.
- The Celtics are 22-6 straight-up and 18-10 ATS at home.
- The over is 31-23 in Celtics games, including 17-11 in home games.
San Antonio Spurs at Portland Trail Blazers, 10:30 p.m. ET
- The Spurs are 13-14 ATS on the road but 15-10 as underdogs.
- The over is 33-23 in Spurs games, including 18-7 when they’re dogs.
- The Blazers are 19-11 ATS at home and 19-10 as favorites.
- The over is 8-2 in the Blazers’ last 10 games.