Top NBA Betting Trends for Warriors-Celtics, Every Saturday Game
Photo credit: Cary Edmondson-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Kevin Durant
- Courtesy of The Action Network app, here are notable NBA betting trends for all 10 teams playing on Saturday.
- See how teams have performed against the spread in certain situations and whether there's value on over/under bets.
Saturday’s NBA slate features five games and begins at 6 p.m. ET. The betting trends found below are available each day in our FREE Action Network app.
San Antonio Spurs at New Orleans Pelicans, 6 p.m. ET
- The Spurs are 16-9 straight up and 14-11 against the spread as favorites.
- The over is 15-9 in Spurs away games but 10-15 when they’re favorites.
- The Pelicans are 22-26-1 ATS this season, including 9-11-1 as underdogs.
- The over is 12-8 when the Pelicans are dogs.
Indiana Pacers at Memphis Grizzlies, 8 p.m. ET
- The Pacers are 25-7 straight-up and 16-15-1 ATS as favorites.
- The over is 12-20 when the Pacers are favorites but 14-9 in away games.
- The Grizzlies are 19-30 ATS this year, including 10-19 ATS as underdogs.
- The under is 30-18 in Grizzlies games, including 18-10 when they’re dogs.
Golden State Warriors at Boston Celtics, 8:30 p.m. ET
- The Warriors are 9-1 straight-up and 5-4-1 ATS over their last 10 games.
- The over is 26-17 when the Warriors are favorites and 16-8 in away games.
- The Celtics are 19-5 straight-up and 16-8 ATS at home.
- The over is 29-19 in Celtics games, including 15-9 in home games.
Philadelphia 76ers at Denver Nuggets, 9 p.m. ET
- The 76ers are 23-26 ATS this year, including 9-14 on the road.
- The over is 27-21 in 76ers games, including 12-11 in away games.
- The Nuggets are 21-4 straight-up and 17-8 ATS at home.
- The over is 7-3 in the Nuggets’ last 10. It is 14-11 in home games this year.
Atlanta Hawks at Portland Trail Blazers, 10 p.m. ET
- The Hawks are 7-19 straight-up and 14-12 ATS on the road.
- The over is 25-22 in Hawks games, including 13-13 in away games.
- The Blazers are 20-7 straight-up and 17-10 ATS at home.
- The under is 15-11 in Blazers home games this season.