NBA Injury News & Projected Starting Lineups: Latest on Mavericks, Bucks, More (Monday, Aug. 10)
Stacy Revere/Getty Images. Pictured: Giannis Antetokounmpo #34 of the Milwaukee Bucks.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Monday’s five-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated Monday at 3 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Monday, August 10
- Dallas Mavericks: JJ Barea – Seth Curry – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Justin Jackson – Boban Marjanovic
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Torrey Craig – Michael Porter Jr. – Paul Millsap – Nikola Jokic
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon – Aaron Holiday – Victor Oladipo – TJ Warren – Myles Turner
- Los Angeles Lakers: Alex Caruso – Danny Green – LeBron James – Anthony Davis – JaVale McGee
- Miami Heat: Tyler Herro – Jimmy Butler – Duncan Robinson – Jae Crowder – Bam Adebayo
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Wes Matthews – Khris Middleton – Ersan Ilyasova – Brook Lopez
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Chris Paul – Abdel Nader – Luguentz Dort – Darius Bazley – Mike Muscala
- Phoenix Suns: Ricky Rubio – Devin Booker – Mikal Bridges – Cam Johnson – Dario Saric
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Fred VanVleet – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Utah Jazz: Mike Conley – Jordan Clarkson – Joe Ingles – Royce O’Neale – Rudy Gobert
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic (ankle), Kristaps Porzingis (knee) and Dorian Finney-Smith (hip) are out. Seth Curry (hip) is available to play.
- Denver Nuggets: Will Barton (knee) and Gary Harris (hip) are out. Jerami Grant (knee) is questionable.
- Indiana Pacers: TJ Warren (foot) is questionable.
- Los Angeles Lakers: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (ankle) is out. LeBron James (groin), Danny Green (hip), Anthony Davis (ankle), Alex Caruso (neck), Dwight Howard (knee) and Markieff Morris (hip) are probable.
- Miami Heat: Kendrick Nunn (personal) remains out. Goran Dragic (ankle) and Jimmy Butler (foot) are expected to play.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo (tooth) is out.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Steven Adams (leg), Nerlens Noel (ankle), Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (calf) and Danilo Gallinari (ankle) are out.
- Phoenix Suns: Aron Baynes (knee), Elie Okobo (ankle) and Kelly Oubre (knee) are out. Deandre Ayton (missed COVID test) is TBD.
- Toronto Raptors: Serge Ibaka (knee), Kyle Lowry (back) and Fred VanVleet (back) are questionable.
- Utah Jazz: Donovan Mitchell (leg) and Juwan Morgan (knee) are out.