Friday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Ezra Shaw/Getty Images. Pictured: Luka Doncic (77) of the Dallas Mavericks.
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Friday's NBA slate, including the latest on Jaylen Brown, Malcolm Brogdon, Luka Doncic, LaMarcus Aldridge and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Friday’s 10-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 10:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Friday, March 6
- Atlanta Hawks: Trae Young – Kevin Huerter – De’Andre Hunter – John Collins – Dewayne Dedmon
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Marcus Smart – Jayson Tatum – Grant Williams – Daniel Theis
- Brooklyn Nets: Spencer Dinwiddie – Caris LeVert – Joe Harris – Taurean Prince – Jarrett Allen
- Chicago Bulls: Tomas Satoransky – Denzel Valentine – Shaq Harrison – Lauri Markkanen – Wendell Carter Jr.
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Dorian Finney-Smith – Kristaps Porzingis – Maxi Kleber
- Indiana Pacers: TJ McConnell – Victor Oladipo – TJ Warren – Domantas Sabonis – Myles Turner
- LA Lakers: LeBron James – Avery Bradley – Danny Green – Anthony Davis – JaVale McGee
- Memphis Grizzlies: Ja Morant – De’Anthony Melton – Dillon Brooks – Kyle Anderson – Jonas Valanciunas
- Miami Heat: Kendrick Nunn – Jimmy Butler – Duncan Robinson – Derrick Jones Jr. – Bam Adebayo
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Wes Matthews – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- Minnesota Timberwolves: D’Angelo Russell – Malik Beasley – Josh Okogie – Juancho Hernangomez – Naz Reid
- New Orleans Pelicans: Lonzo Ball – Jrue Holiday – Brandon Ingram – Zion Williamson – Derrick Favors
- New York Knicks: Elfrid Payton – RJ Barrett – Moe Harkless – Julius Randle – Taj Gibson
- OKC Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Luguentz Dort – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Orlando Magic: Markelle Fultz – Wes Iwundu – James Ennis – Aaron Gordon – Nikola Vucevic
- Phoenix Suns: Ricky Rubio – Devin Booker – Mikal Bridges – Dario Saric – Aron Baynes
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Trevor Ariza – Carmelo Anthony – Hassan Whiteside
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Trey Lyles – Drew Eubanks
- Utah Jazz: Mike Conley – Donovan Mitchell – Bojan Bogdanovic – Royce O’Neale – Rudy Gobert
- Washington Wizards: Shabazz Napier – Bradley Beal – Jerome Robinson – Rui Hachimura – Thomas Bryant
- Atlanta Hawks: Bruno Fernando (shin), Dewayne Dedmon (elbow), Cam Reddish (back) and DeAndre Bembry (abdominal) are probable.
- Boston Celtics: Gordon Hayward (knee) and Jaylen Brown (hamstring) are out. Kemba Walker (knee) is TBD. Romeo Langford (illness) is not on the injury report.
- Brooklyn Nets: Garrett Temple (ankle) is doubtful.
- Chicago Bulls: Nothing new.
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic (illness), JJ Barea (ankle), Dorian Finney-Smith (hip) and Tim Hardaway Jr. (shoulder) are questionable.
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon (hip) is doubtful. Victor Oladipo (knee), TJ Warren (leg), Doug McDermott (toe) and JaKarr Sampson (hip) are questionable.
- LA Lakers: Alex Caruso (hamstring) and Anthony Davis (knee) are probable.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Brandon Clarke (quad) and Jaren Jackson Jr. (knee) remain out.
- Miami Heat: Nothing new.
- Milwaukee Bucks: George Hill (groin) is questionable. Kyle Korver (back) is not on the injury report.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: There’s no new update on Karl-Anthony Towns.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Kenrich Williams (back) is probable.
- New York Knicks: Dennis Smith Jr. (concussion) remains out. Mitchell Robinson (hamstring) is questionable. Kevin Knox (leg) is probable.
- OKC Thunder: Nothing new.
- Orlando Magic: Evan Fournier (elbow) is doubtful.
- Phoenix Suns: Deandre Ayton (ankle) and Cam Johnson (illness) are out.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Nothing new.
- San Antonio Spurs: LaMarcus Aldridge (shoulder), Jakob Poeltl (knee) and Marco Belinelli (illness) are out.
- Utah Jazz: Nothing new.
- Washington Wizards: Ish Smith (hamstring) is out.