Saturday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Garrett Ellwood/NBAE via Getty Images. Pictured: Paul George (13) of the Los Angeles Clippers.
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Saturday's NBA slate, including the latest on Paul George, Blake Griffin, Kristaps Porzingis and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Saturday’s 11-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 11 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Saturday, January 4
- Atlanta Hawks: Trae Young – Kevin Huerter – De’Andre Hunter – John Collins – Bruno Fernando
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Jaylen Brown – Jayson Tatum – Gordon Hayward – Daniel Theis
- Brooklyn Nets: Spencer Dinwiddie – Garrett Temple – Joe Harris – Taurean Prince – Jarrett Allen
- Charlotte Hornets: Devonte’ Graham – Terry Rozier – Miles Bridges – PJ Washington – Bismack Biyombo
- Chicago Bulls: Kris Dunn – Tomas Satoransky – Zach LaVine – Lauri Markkanen – Wendell Carter Jr.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Darius Garland – Collin Sexton – Cedi Osman – Kevin Love – Tristan Thompson
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic – JJ Barea – Justin Jackson – Dorian Finney-Smith – Dwight Powell
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Will Barton – Paul Millsap – Nikola Jokic
- Detroit Pistons: Tim Frazier – Svi Mykhailiuk – Tony Snell – Sekou Doumbouya – Andre Drummond
- Golden State Warriors: Alec Burks – Damion Lee – Glenn Robinson III – Draymond Green – Willie Cauley-Stein
- Indiana Pacers: Aaron Holiday – Jeremy Lamb – TJ Warren – Domantas Sabonis – Myles Turner
- LA Clippers: Landry Shamet – Kawhi Leonard – Maurice Harkless – Patrick Patterson – Ivica Zubac
- Memphis Grizzlies: Ja Morant – Dillon Brooks – Jae Crowder – Jaren Jackson Jr. – Jonas Valanciunas
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Wes Matthews – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- New Orleans Pelicans: Lonzo Ball – Jrue Holiday – JJ Redick – Brandon Ingram – Derrick Favors
- OKC Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Terrance Ferguson – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Orlando Magic: Markelle Fultz – Evan Fournier – Aaron Gordon – Khem Birch – Nikola Vucevic
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox – Buddy Hield – Harrison Barnes – Nemanja Bjelica – Richaun Holmes
- San Antonio Spurs: Derrick White – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Trey Lyles – LaMarcus Aldridge
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Fred VanVleet – Pat McCaw – OG Anunoby – Serge Ibaka
- Utah Jazz: Donovan Mitchell – Joe Ingles – Bojan Bogdanovic – Royce O’Neale – Rudy Gobert
- Washington Wizards: Isaiah Thomas – Gary Payton II – Bradley Beal – Johnathan Williams – Ian Mahinmi
- Atlanta Hawks: John Collins (back) is uncertain to play.
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker (illness) is TBD.
- Brooklyn Nets: Kyrie Irving (shoulder) remains out. Garrett Temple (knee) is probable. Caris LeVert (thumb) is expected to play.
- Charlotte Hornets: Marvin Williams (nose) is available to play.
- Chicago Bulls: Chandler Hutchison (shoulder) is not on the injury report. Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle, abdomen), Zach LaVine (shoulder) and Ryan Arcidiacono (elbow) are probable.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Larry Nance Jr. (knee) is out 1-2 weeks.
- Dallas Mavericks: Kristaps Porzingis (knee) and Tim Hardaway Jr. (hamstring) are out. Delon Wright (foot) is questionable.
- Denver Nuggets: Nothing new.
- Detroit Pistons: Markieff Morris (foot) and Blake Griffin (knee) are out. Bruce Brown (illness) and Andre Drummond (illness) are not on the injury report.
- Golden State Warriors: Kevon Looney (abdomen) and D’Angelo Russell (shoulder) are out. Willie Cauley-Stein (illness) is questionable.
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon (back) remains out. Edmond Sumner (knee) is questionable.
- LA Clippers: Patrick Beverley (wrist) remains out. Paul George (hamstring) is doubtful.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Jae Crowder (ankle) is questionable.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Donte DiVincenzo (rest) is out. Wes Matthews (thigh) is not on the injury report.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Nothing new.
- OKC Thunder: Nothing new.
- Orlando Magic: Michael Carter-Williams (AC joint) is without a timetable for return.
- Sacramento Kings: Marvin Bagley (foot) remains out. Bogdan Bogdanovic (ankle) is doubtful.
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray (personal) is out.
- Toronto Raptors: Nothing new.
- Utah Jazz: Nothing new.
- Washington Wizards: Bradley Beal (leg) is TBD.