Thursday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Joe Camporeale-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Ricky Rubio
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Thursday's NBA slate, including the latest on Damian Lillard, Ricky Rubio and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Thursday’s two-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated at 10:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Thursday, November 21
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Donte DiVincenzo – Wesley Matthews – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- New Orleans Pelicans: Lonzo Ball – Jrue Holiday – Brandon Ingram – Kenrich Williams – Jahlil Okafor
- Phoenix Suns: Jevon Carter – Devin Booker – Kelly Oubre – Dario Saric – Frank Kaminsky
- Portland Trail Blazers: Anfernee Simons – CJ McCollum – Rodney Hood – Carmelo Anthony – Hassan Whiteside
- Milwaukee Bucks: Nothing new.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Derrick Favors (back) and Josh Hart (ankle) are out. Jahlil Okafor (ankle) and Lonzo Ball (adductor) are questionable.
- Phoenix Suns: Aron Baynes (hip) is out. Ricky Rubio (back) is doubtful. Dario Saric (knee), Frank Kaminsky (hip) and Cam Johnson (knee) are probable.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard (back) is out. Hassan Whiteside (hip) and Anfernee Simons (ankle) are questionable.