Thursday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups and Injury News
Photo credit: Tom Szczerbowski-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Fred VanVleet
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Thursday's six-game slate, including how the Toronto Raptors will look without Kawhi Leonard and Kyle Lowry.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Thursday’s six-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 6 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Thursday, Jan. 17
- Charlotte Hornets: Nothing new.
- Chicago Bulls: Wendell Carter Jr. (thumb) is out.
- Denver Nuggets: Gary Harris (hamstring) is questionable.
- Indiana Pacers: Nothing new.
- Los Angeles Lakers: Nothing new.
- New York Knicks: Enes Kanter (personal) is out. Mitchell Robinson (groin) and Tim Hardaway Jr. (hamstring) will play.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Nerlens Noel (concussion) is available to play.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Wilson Chandler (illness) will play. Joel Embiid (back) is questionable.
- Phoenix Suns: Jamal Crawford (knee) is out.
- Sacramento Kings: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: Kawhi Leonard (rest), OG Anunoby (personal) and Jonas Valanciunas (thumb) are out. Kyle Lowry and C.J. Miles (hip) will play.
- Washington Wizards: Nothing new.