Thursday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups, Injury News
Photo credit: Brett Davis-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Trae Young
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Thursday's NBA slate, including the status of Trae Young.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Thursday’s three-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 10:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Thursday, October 31
- Atlanta Hawks: DeAndre’ Bembry – Cam Reddish – De’Andre Hunter – John Collins – Alex Len
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Will Barton – Paul Millsap – Nikola Jokic
- Los Angeles Clippers: Patrick Beverley – Landry Shamet – Kawhi Leonard – Patrick Patterson – Ivica Zubac
- Miami Heat: Justise Winslow – Kendrick Nunn – Jimmy Butler – Meyers Leonard – Bam Adebayo
- New Orleans Pelicans: Lonzo Ball – Jrue Holiday – JJ Redick – Brandon Ingram – Jahlil Okafor
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Trey Lyles – LaMarcus Aldridge
- Atlanta Hawks: Trae Young (ankle) and Chandler Parsons (knees) are out. Evan Turner (Achilles) is doubtful. De’Andre Hunter (dental) is probable.
- Denver Nuggets: Nothing new.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Nothing new.
- Miami Heat: Derrick Jones Jr. (groin) and Dion Waiters are out. James Johnson (conditioning) is TBD.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Derrick Favors (knee) is doubtful. Jrue Holiday (knee) is probable.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.