Raptors-Warriors Series Betting Odds: Toronto Now Favored to Win 2019 NBA Finals
Ezra Shaw-pool photo via USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Toronto Raptors forward Kawhi Leonard (2) during the 2019 NBA Finals.
Current 2019 NBA Finals Odds: Warriors vs. Raptors
- Golden State Warriors: +100
- Toronto Raptors: -120
With their second win in the 2019 NBA Finals, the Raptors have already done the improbable: made the Warriors an underdog to win it all. The Raptors are now favored (-120) to win a championship after taking a 2-1 lead in Game 3.
The Warriors, who were -310 to win the series before Game 1, currently sit at +100 to win their third straight title.
Warriors vs. Raptors Schedule
- Game 1 in Toronto: Raptors won 118-109
- Game 2 in Toronto: Warriors won 109-104
- Game 3 in Golden State: Raptors won 123-109
- Game 4 in Golden State: Friday, June 7 at 9 p.m. ET
- Game 5 in Toronto: Monday, June 10 at 9 p.m. ET
- Game 6 in Golden State: Thursday, June 13 at 9 p.m. ET (If necessary)
- Game 7 in Toronto: Sunday, June 16 at 8 p.m. ET (If necessary)
Warriors vs. Raptors Season Head-to-Head Stats
- Season series: Raptors 2-0
- Warriors Net Rating: -12.3
- Warriors Offensive Rating: 104.5
- Warriors Defensive Rating: 116.8
- Raptors Net Rating: 12.3
- Raptors Offensive Rating: 116.8
- Raptors Defensive Rating: 104.5
NBA Staff Series Picks
Note: Picks were made before the series.
Rob Perez: Raptors in 6. The Warriors have never seen a defense like this, and everyone won’t realize it until it’s too late.
Matt LaMarca: Warriors in 6. I’m done doubting arguably the greatest basketball team ever assembled. They got their mojo back vs. the Blazers, with Draymond Green dominating over four games, and should only get healthier as the series vs. the Raptors progresses.
Matt Moore: Warriors in 7. The matchup on paper is great for Toronto, but these are the f***ing Warriors. So I’ll go with the Dubs in 7 even on the road; the Splash Brothers will splash to bring home the three-peat and four in five years.
Evan Abrams: Raptors in 6. The Raptors are 2-0 vs. the Warriors this season, and Golden State simply hasn’t seen a defense like this in the playoffs, especially with a player like Kawhi. If you are going to make a pick, why not make it while shocking the world. The Warriors’ season ends at Oracle behind a Kawhi smirk after the buzzer sounds.
Scott Miller: Warriors in 5. It’s pretty simple: I like Golden State to split Games 1 and 2 on the road, sweep at home (especially if Durant comes back), before closing out the series on the road, as they love to do.
Bryan Mears: Warriors in 6. If Durant and Cousins were out for the whole series, I think this would truly be a tossup, and I’d probably favor the home team. But Durant shores up some weaknesses (which are mostly playing really bad bench players), and I think that firepower will be enough. I think the Raptors are undervalued according to their odds, but the Dubs are rightfully favored.
Golden State Warriors Season Statistical Profile
- Record: 57-25
- Net Rating: +6.4 (2nd in NBA)
- Offensive Rating: 114.9 (1st)
- Defensive Rating: 108.5 (11th)
Toronto Raptors Season Statistical Profile
- Record: 58-24
- Net Rating: +5.8 (3rd in NBA)
- Offensive Rating: 112.5 (5th)
- Defensive Rating: 106.8 (5th)
Additional Warriors-Raptors Series Odds
- Warriors to win in 6: TBD
- Warriors to win in 7: TBD
- Raptors to win in 5: TBD
- Raptors to win in 6: TBD
- Raptors to win in 7: TBD