Timberwolves vs. Pelicans Odds, Sharp Betting Pick: Sharps Jumping On Historically High Over/Under
Ezra Shaw/Getty Images. Pictured: Zion Williamson
- The Timberwolves vs. Pelicans over/under is on pace to close as one of the highest in the history of our Bet Labs database.
- Professional bettors have had an impact on moving the total all afternoon.
- See their picks for tonight's matchup below.
Gone are the days when a 240-point NBA over/under was breaking news. Hell, we’ve had 23 of them this season alone, not to mention the 17 from last season.
Now the news teams (do we get to call ourselves that?) come out only for the 245-and-up crowd. It also helps when a historically high total attracts a bit of action from sharp bettors …
Timberwolves vs. Pelicans Over/Under, Sharp Betting
As it stands now, tonight’s Timberwolves-Pelicans total is in shape to be the second-highest we’ve ever tracked (the Bet Labs database goes back to 2005). At the time of writing, it sits at 247.5, which would be smack in the middle of the No. 1 and 2 spots on the list.
Highest NBA Over/Unders (since 2005)
- 250.5: Pelicans vs. Rockets (Feb. 2, 2020)
- 245: Bucks vs. Pelicans (Feb. 4, 2020)
- 245: Rockets vs. Nets (Nov. 1, 2019)
- 245: Kings vs. Suns (April 3, 2009)
- 244: Suns vs. Warriors (March 15, 2009)