Super Bowl Squares: Printable Sheet for Your Party and How to Play
- Super Bowl Squares is the most popular game to play at parties for the big game.
- Below, you can download our printable Super Bowl Squares sheet and read the rules of how to play.
Super Bowl 53 between the New England Patriots (-2.5) and Los Angeles Rams takes place on Sunday, Feb. 3 at 6:30 p.m. ET at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Ga.
One of the great traditions of Super Bowl Sunday is playing in a squares pool. These contests are simple ways to increase the action for casual and hardcore fans alike.
Download our free Super Bowl Squares sheet so you can run your own pool for the big game.
How to Play Super Bowl Squares Pool
1. Download and print our free Super Bowl Squares sheet for Patriots-Rams.
2. Assign a universal cost to each square (it can be for fun, of course) and have participants fill their name in each square, 100 in total. Players can buy more than one box, but only one person’s name is allowed in each box.
3. Decide if you want to pay out the pot at the end of each quarter and at halftime, in addition to the end of the game.
4. After you have all of the names filled in, put the numbers 0 through 9 on small pieces of paper into a hat. Have someone pick them out one by one. Write those numbers as they are picked across the top squares in order. Repeat for the squares down the left side of the board.
5. The rules of the game are simple: The last number of each team’s score determines who wins. For example, if the Patriots win the game 24-20, the player who the square that aligns with Patriots 4 and Rams 0 would win the pot. If you decide to split the pot by quarter and the first quarter ends Rams 14, Patriots 3, the winner of that portion of the pot would be the player with Rams 4 and Patriots 3.