FanDuel NY Promo Code
FanDuel is offering first-time New York users a Bet $5, Get $150 in any market
- Bonuses & Promotions
- Mobile App & Website
- Registering & Cashiering
- Betting Options
FanDuel launched in The Empire State back in January and has been a juggernaut in the sports betting space ever since. FanDuel has one of the best promo offers for first-time users.
Getting started at FanDuel? No FanDuel promo code is required in New York to take advantage of FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bet $5, Get $150 in any market regardless if your bet wins or loses!
Bet $5, Get $150 in any market regardless if your bet wins or loses
FanDuel NY Promo Code in September 2022
How to Sign Up at FanDuel in New York
Signing up at FanDuel is quick and easy. Just be sure to provide accurate information or else it won't be able to verify your identity. Click here to get started.
Step 1. You must enter your email, then pick a username, and select a password with a minimum of eight characters, one letter, and one number.
Step 2. You then have to enter your first and last name, date of birth, phone number, and address.
Step 3. Enter the last four digits of your SSN.
Step 4. You then have to agree to the terms and private policy, confirm that their registration information is accurate, and acknowledge that you are not a casino employee and are prohibited from wagering.
Claiming Your Promo
New York users who open a new FanDuel account can Bet $5 and Get $150 in any market regardless if the bet wins or loses.
|FanDuel Promo Code:||Click To Claim Promo|
|FanDuel Sportsbook Free Bet:||
Bet $5 on NFL Week 1, Get $150 in any market regardless if your bet wins or loses
First online real money wager only. $10 first deposit required. Bonus issued as non-withdrawable site credit that expires 14 days after being issued.
|Available in NY?:||Yes|
|FanDuel Sports Offered:||NFL, NBA, MLB, Golf, NHL, UFC/MMA, Soccer, Esports, CFB, CBB|
|Promo Last Verified On:||September 28, 2022|
FanDuel New York Promo Code & Bonuses
FanDuel Sportsbook has a terrific promotional offer for all new bettors in the Empire State. First-time users Bet $5 and Get $150 in any market regardless if the bet wins or loses.
- To take advantage of FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bet $5 on NFL Week 1 and Get $150 in any market offer, users must make a minimum deposit of $10
- The bonus is issued as non-withdrawable free bets that expire 14 days after receipt
Reminder: You are only eligible for a FanDuel welcome bonus once.
FanDuel Mobile App Screenshots
Same Game Parlay Interface
FanDuel NY Mobile App Review
FanDuel Sportsbook NY Pros:
- Users love FanDuel’s generous promo offers as well as the referral bonuses for first-time users.
- FanDuel bettors on the App Store believe that the FanDuel Sportsbook app is the easiest to use and to navigate of the many options available.
- Users praised the terrific customer support experience that FanDuel Sportsbook provides
FanDuel Sportsbook NY Cons:
- Some users ran into trouble during the authentication process
- Other users had issues cashing out their bets
Check out our full FanDuel review here. We've included an abbreviated version below.
Meet the FanDuel Review Team
Action Network has reviewed the FanDuel sportsbook app based on several factors: ease of logging in, in-app navigation, speed, data density, and bet slip. The following review is our take on the FanDuel mobile app experience, compiled from input by some of our experienced team:
The Vegas Refund
The Vegas Refund is an experienced bettor with 5.2K total bets in the Action App and 82.1K app followers (as of May 2022). Favorable pick records include NFL and NCAAF.
Steve Petrella is a lead Action Editor with an affinity for NHL and College Football Betting. He is also the author of much of the educational content on Action Network.
Does FanDuel Work Differently by State?
FanDuel is one sportsbook that doesn't have trouble when you change states. The app is the same, and it will prompt you to select a state when it geo-locates you outside of your original state. BetMGM forces you to make a new account when you want to bet in another state. Caesars often has trouble locating you.
FanDuel and DraftKings are among the two books that have little friction if you're a New York bettor trying to wager from New Jersey, Pennsylvania or any other state when traveling.
Because its roots are in DFS products and not traditional gaming, FanDuel has one of the best products in the market.
FanDuel can remember your email address for a much quicker log-in process. FanDuel also offers two-factor authorization for bettors that want an added layer of protection on their account. FanDuel allows bettors to sign-in using Face-ID, but the recognition software wasn’t as streamlined as expected and could be improved.
FanDuel has an incredibly spacious, well-designed bet slip that displays straight wagers and parlays and allows users to add as many bets as they’d like. FanDuel also offers a section on the app called “My Bets” which allows users to easily keep track of their ongoing and settled wagers. FanDuel’s bet slip is one of the best ones you’ll find.
FanDuel has a great home screen that displays the top sporting events of the day chronologically with their best promotional offers laid out for users to take advantage of. The sportsbook also provides a great navigation bar on the bottom of the screen that lets users quickly flip between their bets, their account, the home screen, and a detailed list of all the sports FanDuel offers on its menu.
FanDuel’s app allows users to see a ton of upcoming and live games on their phone screen without scrolling. This becomes vital for users that are live-betting games and need up-to-the-minute information on point-spreads, totals, and moneyline odds. We found that on an iPhone 12 Pro, users were able to see 4.5 games going on without scrolling, compared to 4 on BetMGM and DraftKings, and 3 on Caesars and PointsBet.
The biggest draw for New York bettors making the switch from a local bookie or offshore website to legal betting is ease of deposit and withdrawal. Money moves so much quicker and easier in the legal betting ecosystem, as opposed to outdated wire transfers or Bitcoin deposits at offshore sportsbooks (which are fast, but uncomfortable for some users).
FanDuel is no exception.
- Online Banking
- Debit/Credit Cards
- Wire Transfer
- Cash at Counter
- Cash with PayNearMe
- FanDuel Prepaid Play+
- Gift Card
Almost all U.S. sportsbooks have ways to promote responsible gambling, including FanDuel. Within the app, bettors can set controls:
- Time-out: Restrict yourself from FanDuel for a few hours or days
- Time limits: Decide how much you can spend per day.
- Deposit limits: Decide how much you can deposit in a given time frame.
- Wager limits: Decide how much you can wager in a given time frame or on a single bet.
- Self-exclusion: FanDuel provides links to New York's self-exclusion program, which allows users to effectively ban themselves from gambling for a pre-determined amount of time.
Betting Options and Market Coverage
Every online sports betting operator offers the basics like point spreads, moneylines, totals, and some props. But the sportsbooks that have stood out offer new, innovative markets that people want to bet.
There's a difference between offering 50 options on the margin of victory in a soccer match and something that will actually catch on, like FanDuel's "method of first basket" in the NBA, where you can bet something like a R.J. Barrett 3-pointer or Julius Randle dunk at big prices.
FanDuel New York Team Partnerships
- Buffalo Bills: FanDuel is an official sports betting partner of the Bills. FanDuel Sportsbook has access to media assets, including TV and radio spots and in-game signage at Highmark Stadium.
- New York Jets: FanDuel is the official DFS partner of the NY Jets.
- Brooklyn Nets: FanDuel is an official team sponsor of the Nets. FanDuel has branding exposure during all home games with an enhanced presence on TV and radio broadcasts.
- New York Yankees: FanDuel is an official sports betting partner and has permission to use all team marks and logos.
- Buffalo Sabres: FanDuel is an official sports betting partner with exclusive rights to branding, sports betting odds, and promotions during all Sabres broadcasts. FanDuel has the rights to use marks and logos in marketing and in-arena signage for all home games.
FanDuel NY Odds
Week 4 NFL Game Odds: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Below is a selection of odds for the upcoming NFL game: Updated September 28, 2022 - Odds Provided by FanDuel - Subject to Change
Over 45.5 (-105)
Under 45.5 (-115)
FanDuel NY Futures Odds
Here are the NFL Super Bowl futures odds offered by FanDuel Sportsbook: Updated September 28, 2022 - Odds Provided by FanDuel - Subject to Change
|2022/2023 NFL Team||FanDuel Futures Odds|
|Kansas City Chiefs||+800|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||+950|
|Green Bay Packers||+1000|
|Los Angeles Rams||+1400|
FanDuel Market Pricing
FanDuel's pricing in New York will not vary much from other states. Some people speculated that sportsbooks would shade their lines toward teams in those specific states since they'd anticipate heavier betting action on those teams, but that hasn't matriculated.
Here's how FanDuel's odds stacked up against some of their biggest competitors over the last 16 months.
- Data collected from 1/1/2021-4/1/2022
- Used closing odds (the odds 30 minutes before game-time) in calculations
- Each data point is the average book-edge for the month
- Each # is represented as a percent of the book's edge
The book with the lowest average book edge is considered to have the best price.
Funds are available immediately after the transfer has been completed!
The minimum amount that can be deposited is $5.
Yes! FanDuel Sportsbook launched this past January and wagering on sports has never been easier!