Fubo Sportsbook Promo Code & Bonuses
As an exclusive sportsbook with an integrated streaming service (fuboTV) based in New York City, Fubo Sportsbook is one of the most exciting operators in the industry. Additionally, the book regularly offers great weekly or daily bonuses and often runs creative promotions where you can bet popular sides and totals at reduced or no juice.
has an awesome new customer offer: use the sign-up code ACTION and receive a 1,000 risk-free bet after depositing at least $10. The T&C specifics:
- Users must be subscribed to fuboTV to use the 'Watching Now' feature after their free month offer expires.
- The risk-free bet amount excludes any returns or winnings.
Fubo Mobile App & Website
The Action Network Positives:
- Sleek UI. Fubo's reputation from its TV app follows its new sportsbook app with a modern, easy-to-use UI.
- Quick load time. We experienced quick loading times when navigating Fubo's mobile app and desktop site.
- Streaming service integration. Fubo's historic streaming integration makes it easy for users to make informed bets by being able to see live games through its mobile app or desktop site.
The Action Network Negatives:
- No customer service or chat support. In comparison to most major sportsbooks, Fubo does not have a support team.
- The Fubo Sportsbook app is only available in the Apple App Store. At this time, the mobile app is only offered to iPhone users.
Fubo Mobile App Reviews & Feedback in the Apple App Store
4.5/5 | 200 ratings & reviews
iOS User Positives
- Ease of use. Users mentioned how easy it is to navigate and make bets on the Fubo Sportsbook app.
- Seamless service app integration. The fuboTV allows users to seamlessly navigate between betting and live streaming.
iOS User Negatives
- Verification issues in AZ. Some users had issues verifying their accounts in AZ.
- Lack of live scores & stats visibility. Users don't have access to view live scores and stats while betting live.
- No customer support. Fubo Sportsbook does not provide a customer service number or chat support. Users can only submit a help desk request form.
Registering & Cashiering
How to Sign Up at Fubo Sportsbook
Step 1. Visit Fubo Sportsbook and use the drop-down menu to choose your current location and select Sign Up. (Only available in IA, AZ)
Step 2. Enter your login details:
- Email (can use the same email used with pre-existing fuboTV account, if necessary)
- Zip code
Step 3. Enter additional personal details:
- Last four digits of SSN
- Agree to Terms & Conditions
Step 4. Confirm all login details are correct:
- Choose Create & Continue to Sportsbook Registration
- Verify account
As a reputable sports streaming service in the U.S., Canada, and Spain, fuboTV's sportsbook could be trusted as a gaming operator.
Here are the current withdrawal options:
On average, Fubo Sportsbook users receive their earnings within 3-5 business days. The quickest withdrawal process occurs through the virtual wallet Sightline Play+, which can take up to 48 hours to fully process.
Betting Options and Sports Market Coverage
Since fuboTV's inception at the beginning of 2015, it has built its reputation as one of the leading streaming services for all major sports.
As online sports wagering continues to be legalized across the U.S., fuboTV created Fubo Gaming and joined the massive multi-billion dollar market of sports betting. This move began with its acquisition of a Vigtory, which was a sports betting startup.
Since Fubo Sportsbook's inception in November 2021, it has inked deals with the following teams and sports leagues:
Currently, Fubo Sportsbook is legal and has launched in Arizona and Iowa. It will launch in Indiana, Ohio and New Jersey sometime in 2022.
Fubo vs Other Sportsbooks
While deposit offers, promos and user experience are crucial factors in selecting a sportsbook, the most sophisticated bettors are often worried about the price. We can compare books in this regard a couple of ways:
Juice: Also referred to as the “vig,” this is the tax a sportsbook charges for a bet. The standard odds for a spread bet is -110, which means you have to pay $110 to win $10. That extra $10 is the tax.
Hold: Like the juice, a hold is defined as the percentage a sportsbook keeps for every dollar wagered. It’s a better metric to measure for moneylines, for example.
Most online U.S. books — in states where betting is entirely online and not regulated by the state lottery, at least — have standard juice on your typical bets. Take, for example, the juice on spread bets for the NFL. There’s no significant difference between sportsbooks: It is common to get -110 on both sides for both the spread and the over/under.
New Markets: Fubo Sportsbook Expansion in 2022 and 2023
As one of the newer sportsbooks entering the betting market, Fubo Sportsbook attained the necessary requirements to launch in Indiana, Louisiana, Tennessee, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey and Ohio at some point in the future. This massive expansion will add to Fubo Sportsbook's current live states: Arizona and Iowa.
Expected Launch Date: Q3-Q4 2022, early 2023
Additional Information and Benefits About Fubo Sportsbook
Most legal sportsbooks have self-imposed limiting controls in place, and Fubo is no different. These are effective ways to stop yourself from betting too much if it’s becoming a problem or to be proactive about setting healthy limits for yourself. We recommend configuring whatever setup helps you maintain responsible limits and educate yourself. The controls offered include:
- Deposit limits: Set a limit on how much you can deposit in 1, 7 or 30 days.
- Wagering limit: Stop yourself from betting during a certain time period (day, week, or month).
- Self-exclusion period: Stop yourself from accessing the site or app for a certain time period.
In addition to the Fubo Sportsbook-provided resources, The Action Network has developed bankroll management educational materials to help ensure bettors have fun and establish sustainable behavior.
Fubo Sportsbook's Exclusive Offerings
fuboTV one month free trial
Fubo's unrivaled streaming service integration feature "Watching Now" helps bettors make bets and watch their wagers live.
$1,000 risk-free bet
Bettors can place their wagers between $1-$1,000 on odds of at least -150 to earn a site credit to continue betting without depositing additional funds. Please note that the bet must lose to be eligible to receive a site credit.
Fubo does not have a customer service team but help desk requests can be submitted on its website.