A shock home loss by Manchester United to West Brom last weekend sealed the Premier League title for rivals Manchester City. West Brom closed +1700 on the moneyline to win at Old Trafford, the biggest upset in the EPL for more than six seasons.
Despite the title race now being officially over, there’s still plenty at stake down the stretch including Champions League bids, Europa League bids and relegation battles. We’ll also see personnel changes for many clubs, most notably Arsene Wenger leaving Arsenal after 22 seasons as manager.
I’ve previewed each of the following six matches on the slate to find four value plays.
- Liverpool at West Brom (Saturday, 7:30 a.m. ET on NBC Sports)
- Crystal Palace at Watford (Saturday, 10 a.m. ET on NBC Sports)
- West Ham at Arsenal (Sunday, 8:30 a.m. ET on NBC Sports)
- Burnley at Stoke City (Sunday, 8:30 a.m. ET on PLP)
- Swansea at Manchester City (Sunday, 11:30 a.m. ET on NBC Sports)
- Newcastle at Everton (Monday, 3 p.m. ET on NBC Sports)