Gary Woodland 2019 Masters Betting Odds, Preview: Expect More Augusta Struggles?
Stephen Spillman, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Gary Woodland
Gary Woodland 2019 Masters Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: +8000
- DFS pricing: $7,500 DraftKings; $9,800 FanDuel
- Masters history (2014-18): T-26, T-56, N/A, T-81, T-75
- Tee times: 10:53 a.m. ET Thursday; 1:38 p.m. ET Friday
Woodland is playing some of the best golf of his career these days, as evidenced by his current placement in the world ranking, which is well above where’s he’s been at this point in recent years.
Perhaps that will also buoy him to a stronger Masters result, as he’s been curiously lackluster in a tournament where his length off the tee should be an inherent advantage. In six career starts, he owns a T-24, a T-26, three missed cuts and a withdrawal. Even despite his improved play, it’s probably best to fade him here until he proves he can play better on this course.
Gary Woodland Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Gary Woodland ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 20
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 15
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T71
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 32
- Course Adj Rd Score: 60
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 14
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 7