Keegan Bradley 2019 Masters Betting Odds, Preview: A Longshot in His Masters Return
Jasen Vinlove, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Keegan Bradley
Keegan Bradley 2019 Masters Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: 100-1
- DFS pricing: $7,000 DraftKings; $9,300 FanDuel
- Masters history (2014-18): T-80, T-52, T-22, N/A, N/A
- Tee times: 12:32 p.m. ET Thursday; 9:25 a.m. ET Friday
Keegs hasn’t played at the Masters since 2016, but he’s made the cut in four of his five appearances since 2012. He’s an awful putter, averaging 29.6 putts per round over the past 75 weeks, but he’s one of the best ball strikers on tour, ranking sixth in strokes gained: approach and 11th in strokes gained: ball striking over his past 50 rounds (Fantasy National).
He won’t make the cut in my cash game builds, but he’s worth exposure in tournaments considering he has a top-25 long-term adjusted round score, but he’s priced outside the top 40.
Keegan Bradley Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Keegan Bradley ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: T22
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: T27
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T61
- Recent Adj Rd Score: T26
- Course Adj Rd Score: T52
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 42
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 14