Byeong-Hun An 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Proceed with Caution
Soobum Im, USA Today Sports.
Byeong-Hun An 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 150-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,100 DraftKings; $8,600 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 12:32 p.m. ET Thursday; 7:07 a.m. ET Friday
Normally, An is someone I’d like to target in DFS: He’s solid from tee-to-green but lacks with his putter.
However, I’d be leery of investing in him after his third-round withdrawal from the Wells Fargo Championship, unless we get concrete news about his health, which seems like a lot to ask from the PGA.
Byeong Hun An Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Byeong Hun An ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 26
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 79
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 23
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 98
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 35
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 5