Justin Rose 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Is He Being Overlooked?
Stephen Spillman, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Justin Rose
Justin Rose 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 20-1
- DFS Pricing: $9,700 DraftKings; $11,900 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 5:09 p.m. ET Thursday; 11:24 a.m. ET Friday
Keen observers will note that despite a world-class arsenal, Rose’s recent results have been sort of “meh” entering this week, his last five finishes being 13-58-29-3-MC.
Even keener observers will note that his results entering his lone major championship, at the 2013 U.S. Open, weren’t much different, when he’d entered with finishes of 8-50-MC-15-25.
There’s no reason to believe Rose can’t similarly parlay his recent play into another title contention and while there might be some consternation in that only one of his 10 career PGA Tour wins came on the West Coast, it should be encouraging that this win was his most recent, at Torrey Pines earlier this year.
Justin Rose Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Justin Rose ranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 4
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 14
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 37
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 23
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 17