Xander Schauffele 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Will Be in the Mix
Adam Hagy-USA TODAY Sports
Xander Schauffele 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 25-1
- DFS Pricing: $8,700 DraftKings; $10,900 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 11:24 a.m. ET Thursday; 5:09 p.m. ET Friday
The erstwhile “most underrated player in the world” has been upgraded to “just slightly overlooked,” thanks to continued impressive play in the game’s biggest tournaments.
Schauffele has now finished in the top-20 in two-thirds of his nine career major starts, including a co-runner-up result at this year’s Masters and a T-16 at the PGA Championship.
He’s also been T-5 and T-6 in the last two U.S. Opens — his only two so far. At this point, it would be a bigger surprise to see Schauffele out of the mix than firmly inside it — even if he remains slightly overlooked by the general public.
Xander Schauffele Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Xander Schauffele ranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 16
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 22
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 56
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 15
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 23