Zach Johnson 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Won’t Stand Out in Loaded Field
Jim Dedmon, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Zach Johnson
Zach Johnson 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 150-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,200 DraftKings; $9,100 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 1:38 p.m. ET Thursday; 8:13 a.m. ET Friday
Johnson would be more appealing if this field wasn’t so stacked. He’s a short-game savant, avoiding bogey or worse on 61.5% of his holes over the past 75 weeks, but his 288.6-yard Long-Term Driving Distance will likely hold him back from seriously competing at this event.
Zach Johnson Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Zach Johnson ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 34
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 112
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 124
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 58
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 47
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 36