Jeff Hanisch-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Enrique Hernandez and AJ Pollock
- Wiseguys are getting down on three MLB games on Friday, headlined by Dodgers-Cubs (8:05 p.m. ET).
- Sharps are also betting Diamondbacks-Pirates and White Sox-Orioles (both at 7:05 p.m. ET).
- Using the tools available at The Action Network, we analyze how pros are betting each game.
Wiseguys kept the good times rolling yesterday, going a perfect 3-0 with their Tuesday plays. Whether they’re hot, cold or treading water, the blueprint never changes for the sharps: locate an edge and get down hard. Fearless but disciplined, always.
>> All odds as of 2 p.m. ET. Download The Action Network App to get real-time MLB odds and track your bets.
Betting Terms to Know
Steam Move: Sudden, drastic and uniform line movement across the market caused by an overload of sharp action from respected players.
Reverse Line Movement: When the betting line moves in the opposite direction of the betting percentages. It’s a top smart money indicator.
Line Freeze: When one side is getting heavy betting, but the line won’t budge, indicating sharp liability on the other side.
Juice: The tax or commission that bettors must pay sportsbooks in order for them to accept your wager. A -115 juice means a bettor would have to wager $115 to win $100.
- Full Sports Betting Glossary
- Sharp Betting 101: How to Track Professional Betting Action
- How to Bet on Baseball: 15 Simple, Profitable Tips
Arizona Diamondbacks @ Pittsburgh Pirates
7:05 p.m. ET