Wob: 83 Questions for the 2019-20 NBA Season
Gary A. Vasquez-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Los Angeles Clippers forward Kawhi Leonard.
- The 2019-20 NBA season will kick off next Tuesday, October 22.
- To get you ready for the new year, Rob Perez (@WorldWideWob) dishes on the 83 most important questions for the season.
With the season starting next week, let’s run through the 83 most important questions for this upcoming year, starting with a certain Atlanta sophomore…
1. Can Trae Young shoot at least 35% from 3-point land?
2. Was trading Luka Doncic worth it for Young/De’Andre Hunter/Cam Reddish?
3. How good can Kemba Walker be with legitimate help?
4. Can Kyrie Irving and his hero ball seamlessly fit into Kenny Atkinson’s pace-and-space share-the-ball offense?
5. What happens if it doesn’t and he starts acting up again?
6. How good can the Nets be if their four best players can’t play more than 60 games?
7. Will Charlotte set the NBA record for lowest attendance in one season?
8. Has anybody in the Hornets front office addressed why the Hornets didn’t trade Kemba Walker at the deadline knowing they weren’t going to pay him in the offseason anyway?
9. Are the Bulls sneaky good?