Photo credit: Jennifer Stewart-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Kyrie Irving
- Courtesy of The Action Network app, here are notable betting trends for all 16 NBA teams playing tonight.
- See how teams have performed against the spread in certain situations and whether there's value on over/under bets.
Saturday’s NBA slate includes eight games and begins at 3:30 p.m. ET. The betting trends found below are available each day in our FREE Action Network app.
Detroit Pistons at Los Angeles Clippers, 3:30 p.m. ET
- The Pistons are 2-8 straight-up and against-the-spread over their last 10.
- The Pistons are 17-22-1 ATS this year, including 11-14-1 as underdogs.
- The Clippers are 24-17 ATS (third in the NBA), including 13-7 at home.
- The over is 24-17 in Clippers games, including 15-8 when they’re favorites.
Memphis Grizzlies at Miami Heat, 5 p.m. ET
- The Grizzlies are 2-8 ATS over their last 10. They’re 9-14 ATS as underdogs this year.
- The under is 24-15 in Grizzlies games, including 14-8 when they’re dogs.
- The Heat are 21-18-1 ATS this year but just 8-13 as favorites.
- The over is 22-18 in Heat games, including 13-8 when they’re favorites.
Boston Celtics at Orlando Magic, 7 p.m. ET
- The Celtics are 8-13 ATS on the road but 19-14 as favorites.
- The over is 26-15 in Celtics games (second), including 14-7 in away games.
- The Magic are 19-21-1 ATS this season, including 3-7 over their last 10.
- The under is 25-16 in Magic games, including 15-7 in conference games.
San Antonio Spurs at Oklahoma City Thunder, 8 p.m. ET
- The Spurs are 26-17 ATS this season (best in the NBA), including 8-2 over their last 10.
- The over is 24-19 in Spurs games, including 14-6 when they’re underdogs.
- The Thunder are 22-19 ATS this season and 10-9 ATS at home.
- The under is 22-18 in Thunder games, including 15-12 in conference games.
New Orleans Pelicans at Minnesota Timberwolves, 8 p.m. ET
- The Pelicans are 5-16 straight-up and 8-13 ATS on the road.
- The over is 22-18 in Pelicans games, including 7-3 over their last 10.
- The Wolves are 22-20 ATS this year, including 13-8 at home.
- The over is 22-20 in Wolves games, including 9-1 over their last 10.
Denver Nuggets at Phoenix Suns, 9 p.m. ET
- The Nuggets are 23-17 ATS this year, including 16-11 as favorites.
- The under is 22-18 in Nuggets games, including 14-10 in conference games.
- The Suns are 19-24 ATS this year. They are 10-13 ATS at home and 18-22 as dogs.
- The under is 24-19 in Suns games. It is 17-9 in conference games and 24-16 when they’re dogs.
Chicago Bulls at Utah Jazz, 10 p.m. ET
- The Bulls are 19-22-1 ATS this year, including 9-11-1 on the road.
- The under is 26-16 in Bulls games (third in NBA), including 12-9 in away games.
- The Jazz are 11-7 ATS at home and 16-14 as favorites.
- The over is 16-14 when the Jazz are favorites.
Charlotte Hornets at Sacramento Kings, 10 p.m. ET
- The Hornets are 5-14 straight-up and 8-11 ATS on the road.
- The over is 23-17 in Hornets games. It is 12-6 in away games and 12-4 when they’re dogs.
- The Kings are 8-1 straight-up and 7-2 ATS as favorites.
- The over is 27-15 in Kings games (best in the NBA), including 6-4 over their last 10.
Free Action Newsletter
The best sports betting trends, insights and news - condensed into a two-minute read.
Sign up today, thank us tomorrow.