Robert Hanashiro-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Eric Gordon
- Tuesday's eight-game slate features five NBA player prop bets offering value.
- This piece will focus on props for Kings PF Marvin Bagley, Pistons C Andre Drummond, Raptors PG Kyle Lowry, Rockets SG Eric Gordon and Wizards F Otto Porter Jr.
Prop bets can be a great way to get action on a game. Bookmakers don’t have to worry about taking a lot of action on them, so there isn’t as great an incentive to post a competitive line.
As a result, props can be some of the most exploitable bets on the board.
These props can become downright unfair when you combine them with the FantasyLabs Player Prop tool.
Tuesday’s best props focus on five of the slate’s eight games:
- Sacramento Kings at Orlando Magic: 7 p.m. ET
- Detroit Pistons at Boston Celtics: 7:30 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia 76ers at Toronto Raptors: 7:30 p.m. ET
- Portland Trail Blazers at Houston Rockets: 8 p.m. ET
- Washington Wizards at Memphis Grizzlies: 8 p.m. ET
Let’s dive right in.