Saturday’s Best NBA Player Props: Betting Giannis Antetokounmpo Points, More
Jeff Hanisch-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Milwaukee Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo (34).
- Saturday's eight-game NBA slate features three player prop bets offering value.
- This piece will focus on Nets PG D'Angelo Russell, Thunder PF Jerami Grant, and Bucks F Giannis Antetokounmpo.
Saturday’s NBA player props focus on three of the slate’s eight games:
- Brooklyn Nets at Miami Heat: 7:30 p.m. ET
- Oklahoma City Thunder at San Antonio Spurs: 8:30 p.m. ET
- Milwaukee Bucks at Utah Jazz: 9 p.m. ET
As a reminder, our FantasyLabs NBA Player Props Tool leverages our projections against odds offered at various sportsbooks and grades each prop on a scale of 1 to 10. All odds as of 5 p.m. ET. View live odds here.
Nets PG D’Angelo Russell
The Pick: Under 22.5 points (-125)
Russell has been fantastic for the Nets this season and rightfully made his first All-Star team. That said, his scoring stock is likely to take a hit with Spencer Dinwiddie back in the lineup.
He has played 29 minutes or fewer in each of his past two contests, and it’s going to be tough for him to crack the 23-point barrier in limited minutes. He’s averaged 20.7 points per game in 30.2 minutes per game this season, so this line is a little high given his current playing time projection.
Russell is a dynamic scorer — which makes betting the under scary — but I think this line holds value up to -135.
Thunder PF Jerami Grant
The Pick: Over 5.5 rebounds (-125)
Grant figures to be one of the primary beneficiaries from the absence of Paul George on today’s slate.