Friday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups and Injury News
Photo credit: Tom Szczerbowski-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Fred VanVleet
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Friday's 10-game slate, including how the Raptors will look without Kyle Lowry.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Friday’s 10-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 4:30 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Friday, Dec. 28
- Atlanta Hawks: Alex Len (back), Taurean Prince (ankle) and Miles Plumlee (knee) remain out.
- Brooklyn Nets: Allen Crabbe (knee) is without timetable to return.
- Charlotte Hornets: Nothing new.
- Chicago Bulls: Nothing new.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Tristan Thompson (foot), Rodney Hood (Achilles) and David Nwaba (ankle) are out.
- Dallas Mavericks: Wesley Matthews (foot) is out. Dennis Smith Jr. (wrist) is active. Luka Doncic (toe) is probable.
- Denver Nuggets: Nothing new.
- Detroit Pistons: Glenn Robinson III (ankle) is questionable.
- Indiana Pacers: Tyreke Evans (knee) is questionable. Victor Oladipo (shoulder) is probable.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Nothing new.
- Los Angeles Lakers: LeBron James (groin), Rajon Rondo (finger) and JaVale McGee (illness) are out. Tyson Chandler (back) is questionable.
- Miami Heat: Hassan Whiteside (hip) is available to play.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Jeff Teague (ankle) remains out.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Nikola Mirotic (ankle) is out.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Paul George (quad) and Alex Abrines (illness) are out.
- Orlando Magic: Aaron Gordon (illness) will play.
- Phoenix Suns: Jamal Crawford (knee) is questionable.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry (back), Norman Powell (personal) and Jonas Valanciunas (thumb) are out. Chris Boucher (ankle) is probable.
- Washington Wizards: John Wall (heel) is out. Markieff Morris (neck, back) is doubtful. Bradley Beal (illness) is probable.