Photo credit: Brace Hemmelgarn-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Karl-Anthony Towns and Derrick Rose
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Saturday's eight-game slate.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Friday’s eight-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 12:30 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Saturday, Jan. 12
- Boston Celtics: Nothing new.
- Charlotte Hornets: Nothing new.
- Chicago Bulls: Nothing new.
- Denver Nuggets: Gary Harris (hamstring), Will Barton (hip) and Trey Lyles (wrist) are questionable.
- Detroit Pistons: Zaza Pachulia (leg) is out. Ish Smith (groin) is questionable.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Nothing new.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Nothing new.
- Miami Heat: Nothing new.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Karl-Anthony Towns (ankle) is uncertain to play. Robert Covington (knee) remains out.
- New Orleans Pelicans: E’Twaun Moore (quad) is listed questionable.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Nothing new.
- Orlando Magic: Mo Bamba (foot) is out.
- Phoenix Suns: Devin Booker (back) is doubtful.
- Sacramento Kings: Nothing new.
- San Antonio Spurs: Rudy Gay (wrist) remains out.
- Utah Jazz: Ricky Rubio (hamstring), Dante Exum (ankle), Thabo Sefolosha (hamstring) and Raul Neto (groin) remain out.