Photo credit: Tom Szczerbowski-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Fred VanVleet
- See projected NBA starting lineups for Saturday's seven-game slate, including how the Toronto Raptors will look without Kawhi Leonard and Kyle Lowry.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Saturday’s seven-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 5:30 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Saturday, Dec. 22
- Dallas Mavericks: Dennis Smith Jr. (wrist) is doubtful. Wesley Matthews (foot) is questionable. Maxi Kleber (toe) and Dirk Nowitzki (ankle) are probable.
- Denver Nuggets: Nothing new.
- Golden State Warriors: Nothing new.
- Houston Rockets: Chris Paul (hamstring) is expected to miss extended time.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Nothing new.
- Miami Heat: Goran Dragic (knee) remains out. Justise Winslow (ankle) is questionable.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Ersan Ilyasova (nose) is without timetable to return. Malcolm Brogdon (rest) is out.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Nothing new.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Wilson Chandler (quad) is out.
- Phoenix Suns: Nothing new.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: Kawhi Leonard (rest) is out. Kyle Lowry (thigh) and Danny Green (knee) are questionable. Serge Ibaka (knee) is out.
- Utah Jazz: Nothing new.
- Washington Wizards: Otto Porter (quad) remains out. John Wall (illness) is a game-time decision.