Sunday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Rocky Widner/NBAE via Getty Images. Pictured: Boston Celtics
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Sunday's NBA slate, including the latest on Jaylen Brown, Jayson Tatum and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Sunday’s eight-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 9 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Sunday, January 26
- Atlanta Hawks: Trae Young – Kevin Huerter – De’Andre Hunter – John Collins – Bruno Fernando
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Jaylen Brown – Jayson Tatum – Gordon Hayward – Daniel Theis
- Brooklyn Nets: Kyrie Irving – Garrett Temple – Joe Harris – Taurean Prince – Jarrett Allen
- Denver Nuggets: Torrey Craig – Gary Harris – Will Barton – Jerami Grant – Nikola Jokic
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook – James Harden – Ben McLemore – PJ Tucker – Clint Capela
- Indiana Pacers: TJ McConnell – Jeremy Lamb – TJ Warren – Domantas Sabonis – Myles Turner
- LA Clippers: Patrick Beverley – Landry Shamet – Kawhi Leonard – Maurice Harkless – Ivica Zubac
- Memphis Grizzlies: Ja Morant – Dillon Brooks – Kyle Anderson – Jaren Jackson Jr. – Jonas Valanciunas
- New Orleans Pelicans: Lonzo Ball – Jrue Holiday – Brandon Ingram – Zion Williamson – Derrick Favors
- New York Knicks: Elfrid Payton – Reggie Bullock – Marcus Morris – Julius Randle – Taj Gibson
- Orlando Magic: Markelle Fultz – Evan Fournier – Aaron Gordon – Khem Birch – Nikola Vucevic
- Phoenix Suns: Ricky Rubio – Devin Booker – Kelly Oubre – Dario Saric – Deandre Ayton
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Trevor Ariza – Carmelo Anthony – Hassan Whiteside
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Trey Lyles – LaMarcus Aldridge
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Fred VanVleet – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Washington Wizards: Isaiah Thomas – Gary Payton II – Bradley Beal – Thomas Bryant – Ian Mahinmi
- Atlanta Hawks: Alex Len (hip) is out. DeAndre Bembry (hand) is doubtful.
- Boston Celtics: Enes Kanter (hip) is out. Jaylen Brown (ankle) and Jayson Tatum (groin) are questionable. Marcus Smart (hand) is probable.
- Brooklyn Nets: DeAndre Jordan (finger) is TBD.
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray (ankle), Paul Millsap (knee) and Mason Plumlee (foot) remain out.
- Houston Rockets: James Harden (thigh) is questionable.
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon (concussion) remains out. TJ Leaf (knee) and JaKarr Sampson (ankle) are game-time decisions. Goga Bitadze (illness) is not on the injury report.
- LA Clippers: Paul George (hamstring) remains out. Patrick Patterson (ankle) and Patrick Beverley (groin) are questionable.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Grayson Allen (hip) is out. Jae Crowder (knee) is doubtful.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Kenrich Williams (back) is out. Jrue Holiday (knee) is probable.
- New York Knicks: Nothing new.
- Orlando Magic: Nothing new.
- Phoenix Suns: Aron Baynes (hip) and Cam Johnson (quad) are out.
- Portland Trail Blazers: CJ McCollum (ankle) is not on the injury report.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: Pat McCaw (nose) is out.
- Washington Wizards: Nothing new.