Daniel Berger 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Not Much to Like
Kyle Terada-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Daniel Berger
Daniel Berger 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 150-1
- DFS Pricing: $6,900 DraftKings; $8,500 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 12:32 p.m. ET Thursday, 7:07 a.m. Friday
- PGA History (2015-2018): CUT, T73, CUT, T12
At this tournament, I’d like to target some golfers who have balanced or strong qualities in at least some of the metrics I am weighing this week.
Unfortunately, Berger doesn’t check any boxes for me.
He’s hit just 65.2% of greens in regulation over the past 75 weeks, and he ranks 57th and 59th in par-4 and par-5 efficiency, per Fantasy National.
In a loaded field like this, there shouldn’t be much reason to target Berger.
Daniel Berger Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Daniel Berger ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 42
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 99
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 66
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 67
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 76
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 77