Eddie Pepperell 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: Back Injury Behind Him?
Eddie Pepperell could be an intriguing longshot play at Austin CC. Credit: Jon David Mercer, USA Today Sports.
Eddie Pepperell British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 100-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,600 DraftKings; $9,400 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 2:41 a.m. ET Thursday; 7:42 a.m. ET Friday
The best tweeter in golf recently took a pronounced break from competitive play, remaining sidelined for seven weeks to rest a back injury.
That news in itself would be cause for concern, except for the fact that he returned to a fourth-place finish at the Irish Open on July 7.
Last year’s T-6 at Carnoustie was Pepperell’s first top-10 at a major and proved he can hang with the big boys. Should that back injury be fully healed while playing a third straight week, expect some solid scores once again.
Eddie Pepperell British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Eddie Pepperell ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 65
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 101
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 60
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 27
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 6
- Total Driving: N/A
- Strokes Gained — Approach: N/A